TRN Key Stats
- Trinity Industries Larger Than S&P 500 Component Newfield Exploration May 22
- This Week's Aggressive Growth Stocks (HTWR)(TRN) - Zacks Rank Buys Zacks May 22
- Things Are Going Great for Wabtech May 21
- Trinity Industries Inc. (TRN): Today's Featured Transportation Winner May 21
- Don’t Miss Out on the Barge Bonanza Investor Place May 15
- TRINITY INDUSTRIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Offi... May 8
- Napier Park Investing in Railcars Joins Icahn to Buffett May 8
- Trinity Industries Establishes Leasing JV May 7
- Trinity Industries (TRN) Announces $1 Billion Railcar JV Street Insider May 7
- Trinity Industries, Inc. Forms a New $1 Billion Railcar Leasing Joint Venture an... May 7
TRN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Trinity Industries is up 63.16% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.85%, American Railcar Industries up 51.06%, and FreightCar America down 9.99%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for TRN
Pro Report PDF for TRN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TRN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TRN
Did Trinity Industries make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Trinity Industries Inc. is a company that owns a variety of market-leading businesses which provide product and services to the industrial, energy, transportation and construction sectors. Now, the company has five business groups which are Rail Group, Construction Products Group, Inland Barge Group, Energy Equipment Group and Railcar Leasing & Management Services Group. The company was founded in 1933 and is headquartered in Dallas, Texas.