TRN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||22.37%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.23|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||57.50%|
|Net Income (TTM)||334.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||24.68%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.97%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.18%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Trinity Industries Inc. (TRN): Today's Featured Transportation Winner The Street Dec 10
- Should You Follow Carl Icahn Into American Railcar? Fool Dec 9
- Trinity Industries (TRN) Enters Railcar Alliance Element Financial Street Insider Dec 9
- Trade-Ideas: Trinity Industries (TRN) Is Today's Post-Market Leader Stock The Street Dec 9
- Ryder Retains Neutral Recommendation - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- 5 Stocks Dragging The Transportation Industry Downward The Street Dec 5
- Time to Work on the Railroad With These 3 Stocks Fool Dec 2
- Hodges's Marshall on Businesses With Good Pricing Power (Audio) Nov 26
- Trinity Industries, Inc. Announces Fitch Ratings Assigns it an Investment Grade Rating noodls Nov 25
- Trinity Industries, Inc. Announces Fitch Ratings Assigns It an Initial Corporate Credit Rating of Investment Grade Business Wire Nov 25
TRN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Trinity Industries is up 52.80% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, American Railcar up 37.45%, and Greenbrier Companies up 58.41%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TRN
Pro Report PDF for TRN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TRN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TRN
Did Trinity Industries make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Trinity Industries Inc. is a company that owns a variety of market-leading businesses which provide product and services to the industrial, energy, transportation and construction sectors. Now, the company has five business groups which are Rail Group, Construction Products Group, Inland Barge Group, Energy Equipment Group and Railcar Leasing & Management Services Group. The company was founded in 1933 and is headquartered in Dallas, Texas.