TRC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-6.12%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.2811|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-45.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||5.821M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||30.79%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.15%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Tejon Ranch Co Stock Upgraded (TRC) Sep 10
- TEJON RANCH CO Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Aug 20
- TEJON RANCH CO Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Other Events, Financial Statements and Aug 8
- TEJON RANCH CO Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Aug 8
- Tejon Ranch Co. Board of Directors Approves Issuance of Warrants via Dividend Business Wire Aug 7
- TEJON RANCH CO Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits Aug 7
- Tejon Ranch Co. Reports Second Quarter Results of Operations – 2013 Business Wire Aug 5
- Tejon Ranch Names New President and CEO Business Wire Jul 30
- TEJON RANCH CO Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exhibits Jul 30
- This Metric Says You're Smart to Own Tejon Ranch Jul 5
TRC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tejon Ranch is up 27.54% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Sino-Ocean Land up 34.35%, and Unibail-Rodamco up 62.92%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TRC
Pro Report PDF for TRC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TRC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TRC
Did Tejon Ranch make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Tejon Ranch Co is a real estate development and agribusiness company committed to responsibly using its land and resources to meet the housing, Employment, and lifestyle needs of Californians and to create value for its shareholders.