TOPS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.5595|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.408M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||79.41%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-275.9%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider08/25 08:35
Street Insider08/22 09:35
Street Insider08/14 07:05
|08/07/2014 11:00 EDT||Misc||TOP Ships Inc 2Q2014 Earning Conference Call|
|08/07/2014||Earnings||TOP Ships Inc 2Q2014 Earning Result|
|09/25/2013||Misc||AGM Event for Top Ships Inc|
TOPS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). TOP Ships is down 85.93% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.16%, Knightsbridge Tankers up 12.49%, and FreeSeas down 90.91%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for TOPS
Portfolio Strategies Featuring TOPS
Did TOP Ships make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Shipping & Ports
- Company Website: http://www.toptankers.com
- IR Website: http://www.topships.org/inv_relations.php
- HQ Country: Greece
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Marshall Islands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Deep Sea Freight Transportation
- NAICS Code: 483111
- NAICS Industry: Deep Sea, Coastal, and Great Lakes Water Transportation
- NAICS Sector: Transportation and Warehousing
TOP Ships, Inc. is engaged in the transportation of liquid and petroleum cargoes as well as dry bulk cargoes through the ownership of a fleet of 5 tankers and 1 dry bulk carrier.
TOPS Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("TOPS","name")
- Description: =YCI("TOPS","description")
- Sector: =YCI("TOPS","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("TOPS","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("TOPS","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.