TMUS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||36.69%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||15.86|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||7.690B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||48.28%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-0.54%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- FCC votes 3 -2 for proposal to end ban on in-flight phone calls Street Insider Dec 12
- Tech Teardown: Dec. 11 Fool Dec 11
- Why Your iPhone May Be About to Get A Whole Lot More Expensive The Street Dec 11
- Why Verizon Communications Lagged the Dow Today Fool Dec 10
- Will AT&T's New Plan Crush Apple's iPhone Business? Fool Dec 7
- T-Mobile boosts LTE network speeds in Dallas using MetroPCS spectrum Dec 7
- T-Mobile Taps MetroPCS' Spectrum to Boost LTE Network Speeds AllThingsD Dec 6
- T-Mobile to launch data-free $35 Unlimited Talk and Text plan on December 8th Dec 6
- AT&T: Credit Suisse, Nomura Ponder 'Price Cuts' Barrons.com Dec 6
- TV Airwaves Auction Delayed by U.S. FCC Chairman Until Mid-2015 Bloomberg Dec 6
TMUS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). T-Mobile US is up 94.89% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Verizon Communications up 12.23%, and AT&T up 3.37%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TMUS
Pro Report PDF for TMUS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TMUS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TMUS
Did T-Mobile US make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
MetroPCS Communications, Inc. provides wireless communication services. The company develops its phone networks using Code Division Multiple Access technology. It provides a wide array of wireless broadband mobile services primarily in selected major metropolitan areas in the United States. The company also provides its services using code division multiple access or CDMA, networks using 1xRTT technology and in all but one major metropolitan area, long term evolution or 4G LTE technology. It also provides products and services such as Voice Services, Data Services, Custom Calling Features and Advanced Handsets. The company was founded by Roger D.Linquist and Malcolm M. Lorang in 1994 and is headquartered in Richardson, Texas.