TKR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-7.09%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.949|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-34.94%|
|Net Income (TTM)||285.40M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||23.71%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.92%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.77%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- New Timken Service Center in India Expands Aftermarket Capabilities in Growing Market noodls Dec 5
- Is The Timken Company (TKR) Ready to Breakout? Dec 4
- Is The Timken Company (TKR) Ready to Breakout? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 4
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Prudential Financial, Assurant and Timken Nov 20
- TIMKEN CO Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Amendments to Articles of Inc. or Bylaws; Ch Nov 20
- 4 With Upcoming Ex-Dividend Dates: ATO, RHI, TKR, NE Nov 20
- Richard G. Kyle Named to The Timken Company's Board of Directors noodls Nov 19
- Timken Co. (TKR) Declares $0.23 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield Street Insider Nov 15
- Timken Declares Quarterly Dividend noodls Nov 15
- Whitworth's Relational Investors Enter Talisman Energy (TLM), Vitamin Shoppe (VSI) (more...) Street Insider Nov 14
TKR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Timken is up 16.60% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Kennametal up 28.57%, and Toro up 42.96%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TKR
Pro Report PDF for TKR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TKR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TKR
Did Timken make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Timken Company manufactures and markets high-performance mechanical components and engineered steel. It operates through four segments namely Mobile Industries, Process Industries, Aerospace and Defense and Steel.