TKC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.32%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.392|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||14.29%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.226B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||41.39%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||23.56%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 6.12.2013 | Announcement Regarding the Change in Organization (Regulation and Legal) noodls Dec 6
- Turkcell takes its case against MTN to South Africa - 27/11/2013 noodls Nov 27
- 26.11.2013 | Announcement Regarding the Lawsuit Against MTN in South Africa noodls Nov 26
- TKC Shares Cross Above 200 DMA Forbes Nov 22
- Excellence Award for Turkcell Superonline PR Newswire Nov 7
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri Third Quarter 2013 Results Oct 24
- JP Morgan Cut Poland, Upgrade Russia; Top Ten CEEMMA Picks Are Barrons.com Oct 22
- Turkcell downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS theflyonthewall.com Oct 21
- TKC Makes Bullish Cross Above Critical Moving Average Oct 2
- Digging Deeper At Turkcell Seeking Alpha Sep 27
TKC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Turkcell İletişim is down 7.38% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, ORANGE up 13.08%, and FairPoint Communications up 22.82%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TKC
Pro Report PDF for TKC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TKC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TKC
Did Turkcell İletişim make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A.S., is a provider of mobile services in Turkey. The Company provides mobile voice, Internet & services over its mobile communications network. As of December 31, 2010, through its mobile communications network, it provides comprehensive coverage of an area, which included 100% of the population living in cities of 1,000 or more people, and the Turkey’s tourist areas and inter-city highways. As of December 31, 2010, it provided roaming service to its subscribers in 208 countries through commercial roaming agreements with 662 operators. During the year ended December 31, 2010, it launched third generation (3G) roaming services in different locations globally. It sells its products and services through its distribution network consists of distributors, Turkcell distribution centers, corporate solution centers, non exclusive dealers, Turkcell communication centers, Turkcell stores, and consumer electronic Chains, as well as points of sale for prepaid airtime, including ATMs, POS, Web, call centers, supermarkets, and kiosks. The company was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Istanbul, Turkey. Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS is a subsidiary of Turkcell Holding A.S.