THS Key Stats
- Can This Company Continue Its Recovery? Fool May 23
- TreeHouse Foods, Inc. to Present at the Citi 2013 Global Consumer Conference PR Newswire May 20
- Investors Ride 5 Earnings Rollercoaster Rides May 11
- Treehouse Foods Increases Sales but Misses Revenue Estimate May 10
- A Big Deal May Be in the Works for TreeHouse Foods (THS) Street Insider May 10
- Earnings roundup: TreeHouse Foods, Kemet May 9
- The Key Earnings For The Week May 9
- TreeHouse Foods 1Q profit up; backs 2013 forecast May 9
- Treehouse Foods Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 9
- Better Margins Are Nice, But Are Green Mountain Investors Too Excited About The ... May 9
THS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Treehouse Foods is up 17.19% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Omega Protein Corporation up 61.04%, and ConAgra Foods up 40.60%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for THS
Pro Report PDF for THS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download THS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring THS
Did Treehouse Foods make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
TreeHouse is a food manufacturer servicing primarily the retail grocery and foodservice channels. Its products include non-dairy powdered coffee creamer, canned soup, salad dressings and sauces, sugar-free drink mixes and sticks, instant oatmeal and hot cereals, macaroni and cheese, skillet dinners and other value-added side dishes and salads; salsa and Mexican sauces, jams and pie fillings under the E.D. Smith brand name, pickles and related products, and other food products including aseptic sauces, refrigerated salad dressings, and liquid non-dairy creamer. The company operates through three segments: North American Retail Grocery, Food Away From Home and Industrial and Export. TreeHouse Foods was founded on January, 25 2005 and is headquartered in Oak Brook, Illinois.