THS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.40%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.410|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.17%|
|Net Income (TTM)||89.43M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.32%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.00%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- J.M. Smucker Might Not Be a Bad Investment Fool Dec 5
- Wells Fargo Downgrades J.M. Smucker (SJM) on Slow Growth in Single Serve Coffee Street Insider Dec 5
- What Amazon's Entry Into The Food Business Means For TreeHouse Dec 3
- Is Pinnacle Foods Worth Investing In? Fool Dec 2
- Jefferies More Cautious on TreeHouse Foods (THS), Numbers Cut Street Insider Nov 27
- Insider Trading Alert - THS, AL, MTH, TRMB And SLH Traded By Insiders The Street Nov 27
- Green Mountain's Keurig 2.0 Not Seen Slowing Rivals Investor's Business Daily Nov 26
- TreeHouse Foods’ Solid Run Looks Set to Continue Fool Nov 22
- Green Mountain To Kill Buzz On Unlicensed Packets Investor's Business Daily Nov 21
- TreeHouse Foods, Inc. Announces Shelf Registration Filing PR Newswire Nov 20
THS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Treehouse Foods is up 35.54% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Green Mntn Coffee Roaster up 88.72%, and J.M. Smucker up 21.15%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for THS
Pro Report PDF for THS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download THS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring THS
Did Treehouse Foods make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
TreeHouse is a food manufacturer servicing primarily the retail grocery and foodservice channels. Its products include non-dairy powdered coffee creamer, canned soup, salad dressings and sauces, sugar-free drink mixes and sticks, instant oatmeal and hot cereals, macaroni and cheese, skillet dinners and other value-added side dishes and salads; salsa and Mexican sauces, jams and pie fillings under the E.D. Smith brand name, pickles and related products, and other food products including aseptic sauces, refrigerated salad dressings, and liquid non-dairy creamer. The company operates through three segments: North American Retail Grocery, Food Away From Home and Industrial and Export. TreeHouse Foods was founded on January, 25 2005 and is headquartered in Oak Brook, Illinois.