THG Key Stats
- Tower Group Down to Underperform - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- Tower Group Down to Underperform May 23
- Hanover Insurance catastrophe response team deployed to Oklahoma May 21
- The Hanover Insurance Group Responds To Devastation In Oklahoma PR Newswire May 21
- Tornadoes Quickly Turn Tide for Insurers Big Data Download May 21
- A.M. Best Affirms Ratings of The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc. and Its Subsidiar... May 17
- A.M. Best Rates Berkshire Units May 16
- A.M. Best Rates Berkshire Units - Analyst Blog Zacks May 16
- HANOVER INSURANCE GROUP, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statem... May 16
- The Hanover Insurance Group's CEO Presents at Annual Shareholder Meeting Confere... May 15
THG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hanover Insurance Group is up 31.17% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Global Indemnity up 10.87%, and Alleghany Corp DEL up 21.07%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for THG
Pro Report PDF for THG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download THG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring THG
Did Hanover Insurance Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc., based in Worcester, Massachusetts, is one of the oldest continuous businesses in the United States, still operating within its original industry. It was the original name of a property-liability insurance firm born in 1852, and it remained a publicly-traded company under that name until the early 1990s, when it changed its name to Allmerica Property & Casualty Companies. The Hanover offers a wide range of property and casualty products and services to businesses, individuals, and families through a select group of independent agents. The company operates through three segments: Commercial Lines, Personal Lines and Other Property and Casualty. The company is ranked among the top 25 property and casualty insurers in the United States and has been meeting its obligations to its agent partners and their customers for nearly 160 years. The Hanover maintains excellent ratings from A.M. Best, Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s.