THG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.81%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.781|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||53.93%|
|Net Income (TTM)||125.90M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.10%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.21%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Mortgage Finance ETF: A Smart Bet Now? - ETF News And Commentary Zacks Dec 3
- Insider Trading Alert - CIEN, ACIW, ESRX, THG And EPL Traded By Insiders Nov 22
- Progressive Rises on Higher Premium - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 14
- Allstate Beats on Both Earnings and Revs - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 31
- Hanover Insurance Gp (THG) Tops Q3 EPS by 56c Street Insider Oct 30
- Trading Radar for 10/30: Starbucks (SBUX), Comcast (CMCSA), Kraft Foods (KRFT), Sunpower (SPWR) Report Street Insider Oct 29
- Can Cincinnati Fin (CINF) Keep the Earnings Streak Alive? - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 23
- Can ACE Limited (ACE) Keep the Earnings Streak Alive? - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 22
- HCI Group Hikes Dividend by 22% - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 21
- Can Travelers (TRV) Keep the Earnings Streak Alive? - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 21
THG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hanover Insurance Group is up 69.37% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Alleghany up 17.65%, and Montpelier RE Holdings up 32.83%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for THG
Pro Report PDF for THG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download THG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring THG
Did Hanover Insurance Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc., based in Worcester, Massachusetts, is one of the oldest continuous businesses in the United States, still operating within its original industry. It was the original name of a property-liability insurance firm born in 1852, and it remained a publicly-traded company under that name until the early 1990s, when it changed its name to Allmerica Property & Casualty Companies. The Hanover offers a wide range of property and casualty products and services to businesses, individuals, and families through a select group of independent agents. The company operates through three segments: Commercial Lines, Personal Lines and Other Property and Casualty. The company is ranked among the top 25 property and casualty insurers in the United States and has been meeting its obligations to its agent partners and their customers for nearly 160 years. The Hanover maintains excellent ratings from A.M. Best, Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s.