TGRO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0003|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-0.3936M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
TGRO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tiger Oil and Energy is down 91.78% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.92%, Aegean Marine Petroleum up 20.67%, and BP down 12.52%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for TGRO
Portfolio Strategies Featuring TGRO
Did Tiger Oil and Energy make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas Integrated
- Company Website: http://www.tigeroilandenergy.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Nevada
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Crude Petroleum and Natural Gas Extraction
- NAICS Code: 211111
- NAICS Industry: Oil and Gas Extraction
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Tiger Oil and Energy Inc is an oil and gas exploration company. The Company seeks to build shareholder value through the acquisition of existing energy leases and energy exploration.
TGRO Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("TGRO","name")
- Description: =YCI("TGRO","description")
- Sector: =YCI("TGRO","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("TGRO","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("TGRO","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.