TGRO Key Stats
- Tiger Oil Receives $600,000 Financing Marketwired 01/15 11:01 ET
- TIGER OIL & ENERGY, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement 12/24 06:06 ET
- Tiger Oil Secures $600,000 Financing Commitment Marketwired 12/20 00:01 ET
- Tiger Oil And Energy Inc.: Why It Could Drop Big In The Blink Of An Eye 12/16 09:35 ET
- TIGER OIL & ENERGY, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement 12/12 10:04 ET
- Tiger Oil Elects to Drill on First Well in Cowley County KS Marketwired 12/11 06:00 ET
- Tiger Oil Announces Joint Venture on Three Wells in Cowley County, KS Marketwired 12/04 06:00 ET
- TIGER OIL & ENERGY, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report 11/12 17:18 ET
- TIGER OIL & ENERGY, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Completion of Acquisition or Disposition of Assets 08/29 09:22 ET
- TIGER OIL & ENERGY, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report 08/19 13:19 ET
TGRO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tiger Oil and Energy is up 70.37% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Aegean Marine Petroleum up 55.74%, and BP up 25.16%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TGRO
Pro Strategies Featuring TGRO
Did Tiger Oil and Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas Integrated
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: Nevada
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
Tiger Oil and Energy Inc. is an oil and gas exploration company. The Company seeks to build shareholder value through the acquition of existing energy leases and energy exploration.