SWI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||22.50%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.191|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.45%|
|Net Income (TTM)||90.92M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||91.92%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||25.98%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- SolarWinds Replaces HP OpenView, Providing Reliable and Cost-Effective Performance Monitoring and Configuration Management for Bulletproof Solutions noodls Dec 4
- Some Bitcoin trading strategies as prices go crazy MarketWatch Dec 2
- SolarWinds and Plexxi to Present Real-World DevOps Scenario and Demonstration Driven by SDN noodls Dec 2
- SolarWinds Inc. (SWI): Today's Featured Computer Software & Services Winner Nov 25
- Confio’s Ignite Database Performance Tools Named 2013 Community Choice Award Winners by the Windows IT Pro Community Business Wire Nov 22
- SMBs: Your Employees Will Be Shopping Online Cyber Monday, and So Will the Thieves noodls Nov 20
- Undervalued Stock Of The Week: SolarWinds Seeking Alpha Nov 17
- Insider Trading Alert - SWI, CRS, RGR, HBI And CIEN Traded By Insiders Nov 15
- SolarWinds and Confio Software, Part of the SolarWinds Family, Named to the 2013 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List noodls Nov 14
- Needham & Company Upgrades SolarWinds (SWI) to Buy, Expectations 'Re-Set' Street Insider Nov 8
SWI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). SolarWinds is down 40.50% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Hewlett-Packard up 106.0%, and IBM down 4.52%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SWI
Pro Report PDF for SWI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SWI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SWI
Did SolarWinds make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
SolarWinds Inc. is a developer and marketer of network, applications, virtualization and storage management software. The company sells downloadable software products that maintain, monitor and troubleshoot IT networks. It also provides several free tools relating to its core commercial products, and hosts an online community of more than 93,000 users called Thwack. Its customers include IT professionals in small- and mid-size businesses, enterprises, and local, state and federal government entities. The company was founded by Donald C. Yonce and Dave Yonce in 1999 and is headquartered in Austin, Texas.