SWI Key Stats
- SolarWinds Survey Reveals Nearly All IT Pros Have Been Impacted by Network Compl... Jun 19
- SolarWinds Downgraded to Strong Sell - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 17
- Five IT Scenarios That Can Wreak Havoc on an IT Pro's Holidays noodls Jun 13
- Five IT Scenarios That Can Wreak Havoc on an IT Pro's Vacation noodls Jun 13
- Cloudy Days Now, But Sunshine Ahead for First Solar? Talking Numbers Jun 13
- Data Loss Prevention Now Easier With New SolarWinds Log & Event Manager Workstat... Jun 12
- SaaS and Cloud to Offer New Business Value as Data is Leveraged for Customers: E... Jun 7
- SolarWinds to move corporate HQ to former AMD Lonestar Campus theflyonthewall.com Jun 7
- SolarWinds Announces Location of New Corporate Headquarters Marketwired Jun 7
- DameWare Adds Mobile Remote Desktop for iPhone and iPad Marketwired Jun 6
SWI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). SolarWinds is down 11.60% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, TIBCO Software down 20.64%, and CA up 10.58%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for SWI
Pro Report PDF for SWI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SWI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SWI
Did SolarWinds make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
SolarWinds Inc. is a developer and marketer of network, applications, virtualization and storage management software. The company sells downloadable software products that maintain, monitor and troubleshoot IT networks. It also provides several free tools relating to its core commercial products, and hosts an online community of more than 93,000 users called Thwack. Its customers include IT professionals in small- and mid-size businesses, enterprises, and local, state and federal government entities. The company was founded by Donald C. Yonce and Dave Yonce in 1999 and is headquartered in Austin, Texas.