SVVC Key Stats
|10/29/2014||Dividends||Amount: 2.998, Declared Date: Oct 20 2014, Pay Date: Nov 06 2014|
|08/07/2014||Earnings||Firsthand Technology Value Fund Reports 2014 Q2 Earning Release|
|05/23/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Firsthand Technology Value Fund Inc|
|05/08/2014||Earnings||Firsthand Technology Value Fund Reports 2014 Q1 Earning Release|
|03/14/2014||Earnings||Firsthand Technology Value Fund Reports 2013 Q4 Earning Release|
|12/16/2013||Dividends||Amount: 0.3173, Declared Date: Dec 02 2013, Pay Date: Dec 23 2013|
SVVC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Firsthand Technology is up 20.03% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.41%, AllianceBernstein up 33.27%, and American Capital down 0.70%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for SVVC
Portfolio Strategies Featuring SVVC
Did Firsthand Technology make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Asset Management
- Company Website: http://www.firsthandtvf.com
- IR Website: http://www.firsthandtvf.com/index.php?fuseaction=invest.main
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Maryland
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Portfolio Management
- NAICS Code: 523920
- NAICS Industry: Other Financial Investment Activities
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
Firsthand Technology Value Fund, Inc., is an externally managed, closed-end, non-diversified management investment company organized as a Maryland corporation that has elected to be treated as a BDC.
SVVC Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SVVC","name")
- Description: =YCI("SVVC","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SVVC","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SVVC","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SVVC","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.