SUNE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.65%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.371|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-312.10M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.91%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-17.66%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 3 Stocks Near 52-Week Highs Worth Selling Fool Dec 5
- Today's Top Performers In Electronics The Street Dec 4
- Proceed With Caution The Street Dec 2
- No Rush to the Exit The Street Dec 2
- The Market Looks Tired The Street Dec 2
- SunEdison, Soitec Ink Patent Deal - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- SunEdison (SUNE) Could See $300M from IPO of Certain Subsidiary Assets Street Insider Nov 25
- Solar Stocks Flare Out Fool Nov 21
- Rosenstein's JANA Partners Enters GM (GM), Huntsman (HUN), JC Penney (JCP) (more...) Street Insider Nov 14
- SunEdison (SUNE) CFO Meetings Suggests More Volume, Says Goldman Sachs Street Insider Nov 14
SUNE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). SunEdison is up 343.6% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, SolarCity up N/A, and SunPower up 559.8%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SUNE
Pro Report PDF for SUNE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SUNE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SUNE
Did SunEdison make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
MEMC Electronic Materials, Inc. develops, manufactures, and sells silicon wafers and related products to the semiconductor and solar industries. The company operates in two segments: Semiconductor Materials and Solar Energy segment. The company markets its solar energy generation, monitoring, and maintenance services through a direct sales force, as well as through local or regional solar channel partners. MEMC Electronic Materials, Inc. was established on August 6, 1959 and is headquartered in St. Peters, Missouri.