STWD Key Stats
- Starwood Property Trust (STWD) Passes Through 7% Yield Mark May 23
- Blackstone Taps Demand for Commercial Mortgage REITs May 23
- STWD July Options Begin Trading May 20
- 5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: TAL, STWD, BX, VIV, CLNY May 14
- Starwood Property Trust Inc. (STWD): Today's Featured Financial Laggard May 10
- The Single-Family Rental Business Is Still Booming -- But, for How Long? May 10
- 5 Stocks Underperforming Today In The Real Estate Industry May 10
- Starwood Property Considers Rental Spinoff May 9
- Dividend Changes To Know Now: Starwood Property Trust, Terreno Realty, CSP, Reli... May 9
- Starwood Property Trust Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Tra... May 8
STWD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Starwood Property Trust is up 43.96% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, CreXus Investment up 45.86%, and Colony Financial up 46.69%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for STWD
Pro Report PDF for STWD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download STWD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring STWD
Did Starwood Property Trust make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Starwood Property Trust, Inc. focuses primarily on originating, investing in, financing and managing commercial mortgage loans and other commercial and residential real estate-related debt investments. Starwood Property Trust, Inc. is externally managed and advised by SPT Management, LLC, an affiliate of Starwood Capital Group, and has elected to be taxed as a real estate investment trust for U.S. federal income tax purposes. The company was founded on August 17, 2009 and is headquartered in Greenwich, Connecticut.