STWD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||176.4%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.778|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||20.93%|
|Net Income (TTM)||270.57M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||46.75%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||6.75%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Use Options For A Chance To Buy STWD At A 18% Discount The Street 6:45 AM
- 5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks Leading The Pack: STWD, GEL, SO, KIM, CXW The Street Dec 5
- Starwood Property Trust Subsidiary Hatfield Philips International Appoints Chief Executive Officer noodls Dec 3
- Starwood Property Trust, Inc. Increases Size of Existing Senior Secured Term Loan to $673.5 million noodls Dec 2
- Real Estate Stocks On The Rise With Help From 5 Stocks Nov 25
- Sternlicht Says Summers Is Wrong on Need for More Lending Bloomberg Nov 22
- Amplion, a part of Catella, appointed by Hatfield Philips International to manage 20 asset retail portfolio in Finland noodls Nov 22
- [video] Fix middle class to fix economy: Starwood CEO CNBC Nov 21
- [video] Starwood CEO: We are seeing 'silly valuations' Nov 21
- Best Of The Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 5 Companies: STWD, DUK, HFC, GOV, MWE Nov 21
STWD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Starwood Property is up 29.12% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 26.96%, iStar Financial up 66.97%, and Blackstone Mortgage Trust up 65.67%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for STWD
Pro Report PDF for STWD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download STWD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring STWD
Did Starwood Property make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Starwood Property Trust, Inc. focuses primarily on originating, investing in, financing and managing commercial mortgage loans and other commercial and residential real estate-related debt investments. Starwood Property Trust, Inc. is externally managed and advised by SPT Management, LLC, an affiliate of Starwood Capital Group, and has elected to be taxed as a real estate investment trust for U.S. federal income tax purposes. The company was founded on August 17, 2009 and is headquartered in Greenwich, Connecticut.