SSS Key Stats
- SOVRAN SELF STORAGE INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of S... May 23
- SOVRAN SELF STORAGE INC Financials May 15
- SOVRAN SELF STORAGE INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 7
- Sovran Self Storage's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 3
- Sovran Self Storage Moves Up In Market Cap Rank, Passing Apollo Group May 3
- Sovran Self Storage Earnings: Here’s Why Investors are Ambivalent Now May 1
- Sovran Self Storage, Inc. (SSS) Misses Q1 FFO by 1c Street Insider May 1
- Sovran Self Storage Reports First Quarter Results; Acquires $22 Million of Prope... May 1
- SOVRAN SELF STORAGE INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial ... May 1
- Q1 2013 Sovran Self Storage Earnings Release - After Market Close May 1
SSS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sovran Self Storage is up 43.08% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Public Storage up 26.26%, and Extra Space Storage up 58.57%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for SSS
Pro Report PDF for SSS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SSS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SSS
Did Sovran Self Storage make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Sovran Self Storage, Inc. is a fully integrated, self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust that acquires and manages self storage properties. It is the fifth-largest of its kind in the United States. Sovran operates its stores under the trade name Uncle Bob's Self Storage®, and serves over 160,000 customers in 25 states. Through innovative marketing and product development, the Company has differentiated itself with value-added products and services like Dri-guard, their state-of-the art dehumidification system; Uncle Bob's rental trucks; and a national Customer Care Center featuring a fully integrated sales and reservation system for the Company's rental spaces. It was founded in 1982 and is headquartered in Buffalo, New York,