SSP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-13.71%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.3258|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-44.44%|
|Net Income (TTM)||18.85M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||86.85%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-4.67%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Short Interest Moves 17.7% Lower For SSP The Street Nov 27
- Traders Eye Publishers as Forbes Said to Mull Sale of Magazine (NWSA) (GCI) (SSP) Street Insider Nov 15
- E.W. Scripps (SSP) Shutters a World War II Remnant as Print Withers Nov 13
- E.W. Scripps (SSP) Acquires Startup DecodeDC Street Insider Nov 12
- Still Neutral on NY Times - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 12
- E.W. Scripps Co. (SSP) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c, Sales Light Street Insider Nov 8
- NY Times Posts Narrower than Expected Loss - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 31
- New Identity for NY Times' IHT - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 16
- NY Times Maintained at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 2
- Market Bullish on NY Times Dividend - Analyst Blog Zacks Sep 23
SSP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). E.W. Scripps is up 86.15% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.82%, Gannett up 47.22%, and New York Times up 71.04%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SSP
Pro Report PDF for SSP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SSP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SSP
Did E.W. Scripps make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
E. W. Scripps Company is a media conglomerate with interests in television stations, newspapers, and digital local media sites.