SSP Key Stats
- BlueMountain Capital Is Bullish On These 5 Stocks Fool 2:10 PM
- Scripps News investigation finds data breach put tens of thousands of Lifeline a... May 20
- NewsRight dismantles, transfers brand to Moreover May 17
- SCRIPPS E W CO /DE Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Securi... May 7
- SCRIPPS E W CO /DE Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 7
- The E. W. Scripps Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcrip... May 6
- Media Giant E.W. Scripps' Loss Less Than Expected May 6
- E.W. Scripps Beats on the Bottom Line Fool May 6
- E.W. Scripps Narrows 1Q Loss Fox Business May 6
- The E.W. Scripps Company Earnings Call scheduled for 9:00 am ET today May 6
SSP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). E.W. Scripps Company is up 40.48% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.49%, New York Times Company up 56.39%, and Gannett up 72.63%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for SSP
Pro Report PDF for SSP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SSP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SSP
Did E.W. Scripps Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
The E. W. Scripps Company is an American media conglomerate founded by Edward Willis Scripps in 1922. The company is headquartered inside the Scripps Center in Cincinnati, Ohio. Its corporate motto is "Give light and the people will find their own way."