SSNLF Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||229.02|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||26.76B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Financial Times12/19 05:41
Dow Jones12/19 04:55
Dow Jones12/19 04:30
SA Breaking News12/19 04:04
Dow Jones12/19 03:06
Dow Jones12/18 22:55
Dow Jones12/18 22:44
|04/05/2014||Misc||Samsung Electronics Co Ltd 2014 Annual General Meeting|
|03/29/2014||Misc||Samsung Electronics Co Ltd Annual Report|
|01/24/2014 09:30 KST||Misc||4q FY2013 Earnings Conference Call - English: 09:30 Am (Kst)|
|01/24/2014||Earnings||Q4 Results for Samsung Electronics Co Ltd|
SSNLF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Samsung Electronics Co is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.74%, Apple up 45.10%, and Google down 4.12%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for SSNLF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring SSNLF
Did Samsung Electronics Co make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Consumer Electronics
- Company Website: http://www.samsung.com
- IR Website: http://www.samsung.com/us/aboutsamsung/ir/newsMain.do
- HQ Country: South Korea
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: South Korea
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2012
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
Samsung Electronics Co Ltd is engaged in two business units DMC and DS. The DMC division includes digital TVs, air conditioners, mobile phones, computers. And the DS division includes memory and system LSI, LCD display panels and OLED panels.
SSNLF Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SSNLF","name")
- Description: =YCI("SSNLF","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SSNLF","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SSNLF","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SSNLF","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.