SSNLF Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||17.54%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||229.02|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||30.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||26.76B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||39.87%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.62%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.07%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- If This Is Samsung's Next Smartphone, Google Should Be More Worried Than Apple Fool Dec 7
- 2 Bits of Good News for Apple Fool Dec 7
- Samsung, Philips among others raided by EU over restricting online sale Dec 7
- Apple wants Samsung to pay $22M for legal bills Dec 6
- What the biggest hedge fund has been buying USA TODAY Dec 6
- Apple Paid Lawyers Big Bucks to Fight Samsung Wall St. Cheat Sheet Dec 6
- [$$] Apple Legal Fees in Samsung Patent Case Topped $60 Million The Wall Street Journal Dec 6
- In Apple v. Samsung, the Lawyers Win The Wall Street Journal Dec 6
- Apple paid its lawyers over $60 million to beat Samsung in court The Verge Dec 6
- LG G Flex review Dec 6
SSNLF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Samsung Electronics Co is up 99.35% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Apple up 4.91%, and Sony Corp up 82.10%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SSNLF
Pro Report PDF for SSNLF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SSNLF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SSNLF
Did Samsung Electronics Co make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Samsung Electronics Co Ltd is engaged in two business units DMC and DS. The DMC division includes digital TVs, air conditioners, mobile phones, computers. And the DS division includes memory and system LSI, LCD display panels and OLED panels.