SSNLF Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||229.02|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||26.76B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Financial Times03/06 06:40
|04/05/2014||Misc||Samsung Electronics Co Ltd 2014 Annual General Meeting|
|03/29/2014||Misc||Samsung Electronics Co Ltd Annual Report|
SSNLF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Samsung Electronics Co is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.44%, Apple up 71.70%, and Taiwan Semiconductor up 35.98%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for SSNLF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring SSNLF
Did Samsung Electronics Co make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Consumer Electronics
- Company Website: http://www.samsung.com
- IR Website: http://www.samsung.com/us/aboutsamsung/ir/newsMain.do
- HQ Country: South Korea
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: South Korea
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2012
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
Samsung Electronics Co Ltd is engaged in two business units DMC and DS. The DMC division includes digital TVs, air conditioners, mobile phones, computers. And the DS division includes memory and system LSI, LCD display panels and OLED panels.
SSNLF Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SSNLF","name")
- Description: =YCI("SSNLF","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SSNLF","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SSNLF","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SSNLF","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.