SRE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.76%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.054|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.17%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.021B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||62.17%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.80%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.86%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- SoCalGas Calls for Energy Conservation as Winter Cold Puts Heavy Demand on Natural Gas Supply noodls Dec 6
- Sempra Energy -- Correction to text, January 16, 2013 Release: Moody's rates Sempra Mexico certificados bursátiles Aaa.mx Dec 6
- High-Yield Canadian Power Companies Prove to Be Low Volatility, High Return Investments: One of the Top 10 Equity Analyst Interviews of 2013 Wall Street Transcript Dec 6
- Get the Latest Update in Natural Gas Exports Fool Dec 6
- SoCalGas Shares Holiday Safety Tips With Customers PR Newswire Dec 4
- Why The Utility Death Spiral Myth Needs To Die Forbes Dec 2
- SDG&E Asks Customers To "Call 8-1-1 Before You Dig" PR Newswire Nov 22
- SEMPRA ENERGY Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 22
- SDG&E Recognized For Outstanding Reliability For The Eighth Straight Year PR Newswire Nov 21
- Sempra Misses Both on Earnings & Sales - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 5
SRE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sempra Energy is up 27.10% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Duke Energy up 14.27%, and Edison International up 5.07%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SRE
Pro Report PDF for SRE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SRE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SRE
Did Sempra Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Sempra Energy is a holding company. The Company operates in six segments: San Diego Gas & Electric Company (SDG&E), Southern California Gas Company (SoCalGas), Sempra Generation, Sempra Pipelines & Storage, Sempra LNG (liquefied natural gas) and Sempra Commodities. Sempra Generation, Sempra Pipelines & Storage, Sempra LNG and Sempra Commodities are subsidiaries of Sempra Global.Sempra Energy is a Fortune 500 energy services holding company based in San Diego, California. It divides its interests into two broad categories: Sempra Utilities, including Pacific Enterprises/Southern California Gas Company and San Diego Gas & Electric; and Sempra Global, a holding company for businesses not subject to California utilities regulation, chiefly Sempra Commodities, Sempra Generation, Sempra Pipelines & Storage, and Sempra LNG. The company was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in San Diego, California.