SMG Key Stats
- Land This Bargain Even Cheaper Than Director Porter Did May 23
- Scotts Miracle-Gro Larger Than S&P 500 Component Washington Post May 22
- 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: SMG, FMER, AIZ, KEY, JNJ May 22
- Reminder - Scotts Miracle-Gro (SMG) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon May 21
- Scotts Miracle-Gro Named Top Dividend Stock With Insider Buying and 2.69% Yield May 15
- Scotts Meets Commitment on Phosphorus-Free Lawn Fertilizers, Including its Marke... May 15
- Mattel CFO Sells More Than 62K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note May 14
- Boyd Gaming Executive VP Sells More Than 135K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note May 14
- InPlay: Scotts Miracle-Gro changes record date of its third quarter dividend to ... May 13
- The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company Changes Record Date for Payment of the Third Quar... May 13
SMG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Scotts Miracle Gro is up 11.23% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Monsanto Company up 48.16%, and Syngenta up 27.88%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SMG
Pro Report PDF for SMG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SMG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SMG
Did Scotts Miracle Gro make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Marysville, Ohio. Scotts Miracle-Gro Company manufactures branded consumer products for lawn and garden care, and also provides products for professional horticulture. Scotts Miracle-Gro operates through two business Segments: Global Consumer and Scotts lawn Service. The Global Consumer segment offers products under categories like Lawn Care, Gardening and Landscape, Home Protection and Outdoor Living. The company was founded by O.M. Scott in 1868 and is headquartered in Marysville, Ohio.