SM Key Stats
- SM ENERGY CO Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Cre... May 20
- SM Energy Stock Hits New 52-Week High (SM) May 20
- Kinder Morgan to Buy Texas Acreage May 17
- Kinder Morgan to Buy Texas Acreage - Analyst Blog Zacks May 17
- Philippine Stocks Drop Most in Asia on Valuations: Manila Mover May 17
- Noble, Statoil in $655M Rig Deal May 16
- SM Energy Prices Notes Worth $500M May 16
- Noble, Statoil in $655M Rig Deal - Analyst Blog Zacks May 16
- SM Energy Prices Notes Worth $500M - Analyst Blog Zacks May 16
- SM ENERGY CO Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements ... May 15
SM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). SM Energy is up 7.66% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, EPL Oil & Gas up 101.3%, and CNOOC up 2.45%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SM
Pro Report PDF for SM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SM
Did SM Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
SM Energy Company is an independent energy company focused on the exploration, exploitation, development, acquisition, and production of natural gas, natural gas liquids, and crude oil in onshore North America. The company was founded in 1908, incorporated in 1915, and became a public company through an initial public offering in 1992. The company operates in five core areas managed by five regional offices: the Mid-Continent, Rocky Mountains, ArkLaTex, Permian Basin, and Gulf Coast regions are operated out of its offices in Tulsa, Oklahoma; Billings, Montana; Shreveport, Louisiana; Midland, Texas; and Houston, Texas, respectively. The company was formerly known as St. Mary Land & Exploration Company and changed its name to SM Energy Company in June 2010. SM Energy Company is based in Denver, Colorado.