SIX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.99%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.419|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-45.29%|
|Net Income (TTM)||249.06M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||92.74%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||23.86%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||5.05%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 2:37 pm Six Flags seeks to amend credit agreement; would like to use some of its excess cash on hand for general corporate purposes Dec 5
- MGM chief confident in Massachusetts casino bid despite repeal effort Reuters Dec 5
- Six Flags Seeks to Amend Credit Agreement noodls Dec 5
- SIX FLAGS ENTERTAINMENT CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 5
- InPlay: Six Flags seeks to amend credit agreement; would like to use some of its excess cash on hand for general corporate purposes Dec 5
- Why Cedar Fair could improve its margins by 100 basis points Market Realist Dec 2
- 3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: BCE, SIX, GA The Street Nov 29
- These Investments Aren’t for the Risk Averse Fool Nov 28
- Coverage initiated on Six Flags by FBR Capital Nov 27
- FBR Capital Starts Six Flags Entertainment (SIX) at Market Perform Street Insider Nov 26
SIX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Six Flags Entertainment is up 22.49% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Cedar Fair up 54.31%, and SeaWorld Entertainment up N/A.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SIX
Pro Report PDF for SIX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SIX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SIX
Did Six Flags Entertainment make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Six Flags Entertainment Corporation owns and operates regional theme parks and water parks, and is the largest regional theme park operator in the world. The Company owns and operates 19 parks, of which 17 are located in the United States, one in Mexico City, Mexico and one in Montreal, Canada. The Company holds exclusive long-term licenses for theme park usage throughout most of the United States, Canada, Mexico and other countries of certain Warner Bros. and DC Comics characters. The company was formerly known as Six Flags, Inc. and changed its name to Six Flags Entertainment Corporation in April 2010. The company was founded by Angus Wynne in 1961 and is headquartered in Grand Prairie, Texas.