SIX Key Stats
- Six Flags Entertainment About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (SIX) May 24
- 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tuesday: CHE, GXP, SIX, HOG, GS May 24
- Six Flags Entertainment Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tuesday (SIX) May 24
- Cramer Says Buy CVS, Six Flags, Whole Foods, and This Key Stock May 23
- Cramer's Mad Money - The Miraculous Six Flags (5/22/13) May 23
- Cramer's Top Stock Picks: CLH SIX WFM May 23
- Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Ignore the Fed May 22
- Cramer: Expect Nothing Less Than a Wild Ride May 22
- [video] Six Flags CEO: Margins Are Highest In Industry May 22
- Yields Of 4-15% On 3 Stocks Poised To Benefit From An Economic Recovery May 22
SIX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Six Flags Entertainment is up 79.94% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Cedar Fair up 70.02%, and SeaWorld Entertainment up 0.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for SIX
Pro Report PDF for SIX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SIX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SIX
Did Six Flags Entertainment make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Six Flags Entertainment Corporation owns and operates regional theme parks and water parks, and is the largest regional theme park operator in the world. The Company owns and operates 19 parks, of which 17 are located in the United States, one in Mexico City, Mexico and one in Montreal, Canada. The Company holds exclusive long-term licenses for theme park usage throughout most of the United States, Canada, Mexico and other countries of certain Warner Bros. and DC Comics characters. The company was formerly known as Six Flags, Inc. and changed its name to Six Flags Entertainment Corporation in April 2010. The company was founded by Angus Wynne in 1961 and is headquartered in Grand Prairie, Texas.