SIGI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.43%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.453|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||72.73%|
|Net Income (TTM)||82.39M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.71%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.91%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- SELECTIVE INSURANCE GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 18
- Selective Insurance Group Announces Officer Appointments PR Newswire Nov 6
- SELECTIVE INSURANCE GROUP INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Oct 31
- Selective Insurance's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 31
- Selective Insurance Group Reports 3rd Quarter 2013 Earnings noodls Oct 30
- Selective Insurance Group (SIGI) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c Street Insider Oct 30
- SELECTIVE INSURANCE GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Regulation FD Disclo Oct 30
- Selective Insurance Group Reports Third Quarter 2013 Earnings PR Newswire Oct 30
- Q3 2013 Selective Insurance Group Inc Earnings Release - After Market Close Oct 30
- Selective Insurance Group, Inc. Plans Conference Call on 3rd Quarter 2013 Results GlobeNewswire Oct 8
SIGI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Selective Insurance is up 44.82% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Montpelier RE Holdings up 34.91%, and Allstate up 34.61%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SIGI
Pro Report PDF for SIGI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SIGI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SIGI
Did Selective Insurance make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Selective Insurance Group, Inc., is a regional insurance holding company based in Branchville, New Jersey, and provides property and casualty insurance products and insurance services to customers in the United States through its subsidiaries. Selective provides insurance, alternative risk management products and related services to businesses and individuals, and administers flood insurance policies for the National Flood Insurance Program. The Insurance Operations segment writes commercial lines and personal lines property and casualty insurance through independent insurance agents in 22 states in the Eastern and Midwestern regions of the United States. Selective Insurance Group, Inc. was founded by Daniel L.B. Smith in 1926.