SIFI Key Stats
- Stocks Hitting 52-Week Lows Benzinga May 13
- Ex-Div Reminder For SI Financial Group (SIFI) Apr 30
- SI Financial Group, Inc. Reports Results for the Quarter Ended March 31, 2013 noodls Apr 24
- SI Financial Group, Inc. Announces Cash Dividend noodls Apr 24
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Announces Investigation into Possible B... Mar 8
- Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. Announces Investigation Of Newport Bancorp, Inc. Buyout PR Newswire Mar 7
- SI Financial Buying Newport Bancorp Fool Mar 6
- UPDATE: SI Financial to Buy Newport Bancorp for Either $17.55/Share in Cash or 1... Mar 5
- SI Financial (SIFI) to Acquire Newport (NFSB) for $17.55/Share Street Insider Mar 5
- SI Financial to acquire Newport Bancorp for $17.55 per share Mar 5
SIFI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). SI Financial Group is down 4.31% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Newport Bancorp up 25.73%, and Oneida Financial Corporation up 36.39%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SIFI
Pro Strategies Featuring SIFI
Did SI Financial Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.