SIFI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.69%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.1124|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-1.134M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-20.94%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.02%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- SI Financial Group (SIFI) Declares $0.03 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield Street Insider Oct 25
- SI Financial Group, Inc. (SIFI) Widens Q3 Loss Street Insider Oct 25
- SI Financial Group, Inc. Announces Cash Dividend GlobeNewswire Oct 24
- SI Financial Group, Inc. Reports Results for the Three and Nine Months Ended September 30, 2013 GlobeNewswire Oct 24
- Q3 2013 SI Financial Group Inc Earnings Release - After Market Close Oct 24
- SI Financial Group, Inc. Announces Completion of Acquisition of Newport Bancorp, Inc. GlobeNewswire Sep 6
- SI Financial Group, Inc. Announces Results of Election for Newport Bancorp, Inc. Merger Consideration GlobeNewswire Aug 30
- SI Financial receives regulatory, shareholder approval for Newport merger Aug 21
- SI Financial Group, Inc. Announces Stockholder and Regulatory Approvals of Merger Business Wire Aug 21
- SIFI Ex-Dividend Reminder - 8/8/13 Aug 6
SIFI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). SI Financial Group is up 6.51% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Oneida Financial up 20.94%, and Naugatuck Valley Finl up 7.11%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SIFI
Pro Strategies Featuring SIFI
Did SI Financial Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
SI Financial Group Inc through Savings Institute Bank and Trust Company offers a range of financial services to consumers and businesses in its market area including insurance, trust and investment services.