SFM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.5597|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||84.62M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||30.12%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.05%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|05/15/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Sprouts Farmers Market Inc|
SFM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sprouts Farmers Market is down 39.19% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 12.13%, Whole Foods Market down 41.24%, and Fresh Market down 36.21%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for SFM
PDF Report for SFM
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SFM Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring SFM
Did Sprouts Farmers Market make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Defensive
- Industry: Grocery Stores
- Company Website: https://www.sprouts.com
- IR Website: http://investors.sprouts.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Arizona
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Supermarkets and Other Grocery (Except Convenience) Stores
- NAICS Code: 445110
- NAICS Industry: Grocery Stores
- NAICS Sector: Retail Trade
Sprouts Farmers Market Inc is a specialty retailer of natural and organic food focusing on health and wellness at great value. It offers products including fresh produce, vitamins and supplements, grocery, meat and seafood, and natural household items.
SFM Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SFM","name")
- Description: =YCI("SFM","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SFM","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SFM","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SFM","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.