SFM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.704|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||107.69M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||28.76%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.42%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News03/24 09:35
SA Breaking News03/16 04:20
SA Breaking News03/15 21:03
|05/21/2015||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Sprouts Farmers Market Inc|
SFM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sprouts Farmers Market is down 2.99% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.76%, Whole Foods Market up 4.54%, and Fresh Market up 23.11%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for SFM
PDF Report for SFM
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SFM Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring SFM
Did Sprouts Farmers Market make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Defensive
- Industry: Grocery Stores
- Company Website: https://www.sprouts.com
- IR Website: http://investors.sprouts.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Arizona
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Supermarkets and Other Grocery (Except Convenience) Stores
- NAICS Code: 445110
- NAICS Industry: Grocery Stores
- NAICS Sector: Retail Trade
Sprouts Farmers Market Inc through its subsidiaries operates as a specialty retailer of natural & organic food. It offers products including fresh produce, bulk foods, vitamins & supplements, meat & seafood, bakery, & body care & natural household items.
SFM Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SFM","name")
- Description: =YCI("SFM","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SFM","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SFM","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SFM","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.