SEV Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.26|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||0.932M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||37.03%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.60%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News12/10 08:59
SA Breaking News12/09 16:46
|12/10/2014 09:00 EST||Misc||Sevcon Inc Fourth Quarter Earnings Conference Call in 2014|
|12/09/2014||Earnings||Sevcon Inc Fourth Quarter Earnings in 2014 Release|
|08/06/2014||Misc||Q3 2014 Sevcon, Inc. Earnings Conference Call|
|08/05/2014||Earnings||Q3 2014 Sevcon, Inc. Earnings Results|
|05/07/2014 09:00 EDT||Misc||Sevcon Inc Q2 2014 Earnings Conference Call|
|05/06/2014||Earnings||Sevcon Inc Q2 2014 Earnings Results|
|02/05/2014 09:00 EDT||Misc||Sevcon Inc 1Q2014 Earning Conference Call|
|02/04/2014||Earnings||Sevcon Inc 1Q2014 Earning Result|
SEV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sevcon is up 44.78% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.26%, Actions Semiconductor down 33.91%, and ARM Holdings down 10.08%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for SEV
Portfolio Strategies Featuring SEV
Did Sevcon make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Semiconductors
- Company Website: http://www.sevcon.com
- IR Website: http://ir.sevcon.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Massachusetts
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
Sevcon Inc designs and sells, under the Sevcon name, microprocessor based controls for zero emission and hybrid electric vehicles.
SEV Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SEV","name")
- Description: =YCI("SEV","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SEV","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SEV","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SEV","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.