SEV Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.2633|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||0.917M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||37.03%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.30%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|08/06/2014||Misc||Q3 2014 Sevcon, Inc. Earnings Conference Call|
|08/05/2014||Earnings||Q3 2014 Sevcon, Inc. Earnings Results|
|05/07/2014 09:00 EDT||Misc||Sevcon Inc Q2 2014 Earnings Conference Call|
|05/06/2014||Earnings||Sevcon Inc Q2 2014 Earnings Results|
|02/05/2014 09:00 EDT||Misc||Sevcon Inc 1Q2014 Earning Conference Call|
|02/04/2014||Earnings||Sevcon Inc 1Q2014 Earning Result|
|12/11/2013 09:00 EDT||Misc||Q4 2013 Earnings Conference Call|
|12/10/2013||Earnings||Sevcon to Announce Fourth-quarter 2013 Financial Results on December 10|
SEV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sevcon is up 55.00% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.29%, Actions Semiconductor down 30.83%, and ARM Holdings down 10.17%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for SEV
Portfolio Strategies Featuring SEV
Did Sevcon make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Semiconductors
- Company Website: http://www.sevcon.com
- IR Website: http://ir.sevcon.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Massachusetts
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2013
Sevcon Inc designs and sells, under the Sevcon name, microprocessor based controls for zero emission and hybrid electric vehicles.
SEV Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SEV","name")
- Description: =YCI("SEV","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SEV","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SEV","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SEV","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.