SEB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.40%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||170.07|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-58.03%|
|Net Income (TTM)||203.55M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.13%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.88%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 17 Companies Cashing in on Your Thanksgiving Feast Fool Nov 27
- Thanksgiving 2013 Is Cheaper to Host. Seconds, Anyone? Fool Nov 25
- Earnings Report: 3rd Quarter 2013 noodls Nov 1
- 2013/11/1 - FORM 8-K noodls Nov 1
- Seaboard Corporation Report Of Earnings PR Newswire Nov 1
- SEABOARD CORP /DE/ Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibi Nov 1
- Google: a $1,000 Stock The Wall Street Journal Oct 18
- Google hits $1,000 a share as mobile 'clicks' jump Oct 18
- Boom: Google Zooms 13% to a Record High Fox Business Oct 18
- Buy Balchem To Profit From Increasing Global Meat And Dairy Consumption Oct 11
SEB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Seaboard is up 17.90% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Archer-Daniels Midland up 60.34%, and Bunge up 15.07%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SEB
Pro Report PDF for SEB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SEB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SEB
Did Seaboard make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Seaboard Corporation is a diversified conglomerate that operates worldwide a number of agriculture and ocean transport businesses. In the United States, the company mainly engages in pork production and processing. Internationally, Seaboard also has operations in cargo shipping, commodity merchandising, sugar and citrus production and flour milling. The company maintains a fleet of about 30 container vessels, 7 of which are company-owned, and approximately 23 chartered container vessels. The company also operates as an energy producer in the Dominican Republic generating electricity from diesel engines mounted on two large barges. The company was founded in 1928 and is based in Shawnee Mission, Kansas. Seaboard Corporation is a subsidiary of Seaboard Flour LLC.