SEB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||210.47|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||250.08M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.65%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.53%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire08/05 17:10
PR Newswire06/19 11:16
PR Newswire06/16 09:54
SEB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Seaboard is down 5.08% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.16%, Newtown Lane Marketing up 0.00%, and YUS International up 41.00%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for SEB
PDF Report for SEB
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SEB Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring SEB
Did Seaboard make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Conglomerates
- Company Website: http://www.seaboardcorp.com
- IR Website: http://www.seaboardcorp.com/investors/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Kansas
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Offices of Other Holding Companies
- NAICS Code: 551112
- NAICS Industry: Management of Companies and Enterprises
- NAICS Sector: Management of Companies and Enterprises
Seaboard Corp is an agribusiness & transportation company. In US, it is engaged in pork production & processing & ocean transportation. Overseas, it is engaged in commodity merchandising, grain processing, sugar production & electricity generation.
SEB Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SEB","name")
- Description: =YCI("SEB","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SEB","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SEB","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SEB","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.