SEB Key Stats
- 5 Toxic Stocks to Unload in June Jun 4
- Seaboard Corporation Report Of Earnings PR Newswire May 9
- SEABOARD CORP /DE/ Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condi... May 9
- Seaboard Corp. Larger Than S&P 500 Component WPX Energy May 1
- SEABOARD CORP /DE/ Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Securi... Apr 24
- Seaboard Corporation Director and Former Executive Vice President Passes Away PR Newswire Apr 23
- Fast Casual Emerges as the Best Segment in the Restaurant Industry with Both Aff... Mar 19
- SEABOARD CORP /DE/ Financials Mar 5
- Seaboard Corporation Report Of Earnings PR Newswire Feb 27
- SEABOARD CORP /DE/ Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condi... Feb 27
SEB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Seaboard Corporation is up 31.46% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Archer-Daniels Midland Company up 10.37%, and BioPower Operations down 93.18%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SEB
Pro Report PDF for SEB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SEB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SEB
Did Seaboard Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Seaboard Corporation is a diversified conglomerate that operates worldwide a number of agriculture and ocean transport businesses. In the United States, the company mainly engages in pork production and processing. Internationally, Seaboard also has operations in cargo shipping, commodity merchandising, sugar and citrus production and flour milling. The company maintains a fleet of about 30 container vessels, 7 of which are company-owned, and approximately 23 chartered container vessels. The company also operates as an energy producer in the Dominican Republic generating electricity from diesel engines mounted on two large barges. The company was founded in 1928 and is based in Shawnee Mission, Kansas. Seaboard Corporation is a subsidiary of Seaboard Flour LLC.