SDRL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||13.01%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.690|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||223.9%|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.304B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||57.49%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||9.09%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Why These 3 Oil Drillers Will Benefit From the Boom in Deepwater Drilling Fool Dec 8
- Can Stocks Continue to Rise in 2014? Fool Dec 7
- Seadrill (SDRL) Highlighted As Storm The Castle Stock The Street Dec 6
- Seadrill (SDRL) Spotted As Roof Leaker Today The Street Dec 5
- SDRL - Mandatory notification of trade GlobeNewswire Dec 5
- PAA, RDS.B, EPD, SDRL And SE, 5 Basic Materials Stocks Pushing The Sector Lower The Street Dec 4
- SDLP - Seadrill Partners LLC Announces Pricing of Public Offering of 11,200,000 Common Units noodls Dec 4
- Seadrill: High Earning Visibility Makes It A Buy Seeking Alpha Dec 3
- Seadrill Breaks Below 200-Day Moving Average - Notable for SDRL Dec 3
- Oil & Gas Stock Roundup: Crude Hit by Iran Deal, Natgas Surges - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
SDRL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Seadrill is up 20.44% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Seadrill Partners up 27.70%, and Ensco up 5.65%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SDRL
Pro Report PDF for SDRL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SDRL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SDRL
Did Seadrill make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
SeaDrill Limited is a Bermuda-based company active in the oil and gas industry. The Company operates a fleet of 60 units comprising drillships, jack-up rigs, semi-submersible rigs and tender rigs for operations in shallow to ultra-deepwater areas. The Company’s customers are national, international and independent oil companies. The Company’s operations are divided into three operating segments: Mobile Units, offering services encompassing drilling, completion and maintenance of offshore wells; Tender Rigs, operating self-erecting tender rigs and semi-submersible tender rigs in Southeast Asia and West Africa, and Well Services, providing services using platform drilling, facility engineering, modular rig, well intervention and oilfield technologies. SeaDrill Limited operates through subsidiaries located throughout the world. Seadrill Limited was founded in 1972.