SCOR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.41%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.118|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-4.116M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||69.83%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-0.11%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 2 Bits of Good News for Apple Fool Dec 7
- Mobile shopping goes mainstream this year USA TODAY Dec 5
- Samsung Market Share Growth Outpacing Apple: comScore 24/7 Wall St. Dec 5
- comScore Reports October 2013 U.S. Smartphone Subscriber Market Share noodls Dec 5
- Comscore to Confer on Privacy Suit Settlement Dec. 16 Dec 5
- Online shopping brings mall retailers no holiday cheer MarketWatch Dec 4
- Cyber Monday Sales Reach Record as Shoppers Snub Stores for Web Dec 4
- Early start hurts Black Friday sales, Cyber Monday hits record Dec 3
- Early start hurts Black Friday sales, Cyber Monday hits record Reuters Dec 3
- Cyber Monday Jumps 18 Percent to $1.735 Billion in Desktop Sales to Rank as Heaviest U.S. Online Spending Day in History noodls Dec 3
SCOR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). comScore is up 89.06% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Cardtronics up 78.43%, and Avis Budget Group up 89.61%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SCOR
Pro Report PDF for SCOR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SCOR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SCOR
Did comScore make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
comScore, Inc. provides global internet information services. It provides a digital marketing intelligence platform that helps its customers make better-informed business decisions and implement more effective digital business strategies. Its products and solutions offer customers deep insights into consumer behavior, including objective, detailed information regarding usage of their online properties and those of their competitors, coupled with information on consumer demographic characteristics, attitudes, lifestyles, and offline behavior. The company's digital marketing intelligence platform comprises proprietary databases and a computational infrastructure that measures, analyzes, and reports on digital activity. It delivers digital marketing intelligence through its comScore Media Metrix product suite, comScore Marketing Solutions, comScore mobile solutions, and comScore Web analytics products. It was founded in August 1999 by Magid M. Abraham and Gian M. Fulgoni and is headquartered in Reston, Virginia.