SCI Key Stats
- 3 Stocks Boosting The Diversified Services Industry Higher 9:03 AM
- Interesting SCI Call For July May 20
- Service Corporation International Presents at Bank of America Merrill Lynch Heal... May 15
- SERVICE CORPORATION INTERNATIONAL Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a... May 13
- Service Corp Hikes Dividend 17% Fool May 9
- Service Corp. International (SCI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.07; 1.7%... May 8
- Service Corporation International Increases Quarterly Cash Dividend PR Newswire May 8
- SERVICE CORPORATION INTERNATIONAL Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, ... May 8
- Chesapeake Energy Director Resigns May 4
- 4 Energy Stock Stories To Fuel Weekend Investment Chatter May 3
SCI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Service Corporation International is up 59.03% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.81%, Stewart Enterprises up 59.69%, and Carriage Services up 139.7%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SCI
Pro Report PDF for SCI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SCI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SCI
Did Service Corporation International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Service Corp. International provides death care products and services, with a network of funeral homes and cemeteries unequalled in geographic scale and reach. It provides a comprehensive range of funeral services, including funeral facility use, motor vehicles, preparation and embalming services. The company also sells funeral related merchandise, such as caskets, memorials, cremation receptacles and flowers. It operates business through two segments: Funeral and Cemetery. The company's Funeral service and Cemetery operations segment consist of funeral service locations, cemeteries, funeral service/cemetery combination locations, crematoria and related businesses. Service Corp. International was founded by Robert L. Waltrip in July, 1962 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.