SCI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.95%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.6725|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-36.84%|
|Net Income (TTM)||144.40M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.03%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.39%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.52%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Service International Larger Than S&P 500 Component Cliffs Natural Resources The Street Dec 5
- Service Corporation International's Management Presents at Bank of America Merrill Lynch Leveraged Finance Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 3
- Hong Kong's next hot IPO banks on China funeral growth Reuters Dec 3
- HK's next hot IPO banks on China funeral growth Reuters Dec 3
- SERVICE CORPORATION INTERNATIONAL Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Dec 2
- Profit From The 'Death Boom' With Service Corp International (SCI) Nov 26
- Analyst Favorites With Strong Buyback Activity: SCI Ranks As a Top Pick Nov 22
- How Hillenbrand Could Grow Past Service Corp. and StoneMor Partners Fool Nov 22
- Service Corporation International Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend noodls Nov 12
- Service Corp. International (SCI) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield Street Insider Nov 12
SCI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Service Corporation is up 33.54% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Stewart Enterprises up 83.97%, and Stonemor Partners up 21.62%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SCI
Pro Report PDF for SCI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SCI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SCI
Did Service Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Service Corp. International provides death care products and services, with a network of funeral homes and cemeteries unequalled in geographic scale and reach. It provides a comprehensive range of funeral services, including funeral facility use, motor vehicles, preparation and embalming services. The company also sells funeral related merchandise, such as caskets, memorials, cremation receptacles and flowers. It operates business through two segments: Funeral and Cemetery. The company's Funeral service and Cemetery operations segment consist of funeral service locations, cemeteries, funeral service/cemetery combination locations, crematoria and related businesses. Service Corp. International was founded by Robert L. Waltrip in July, 1962 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.