SBLK Key Stats
- Star Bulk Announces Date for the Release of First Quarter 2013 Financial Results... May 14
- Morning Market Losers Benzinga May 13
- Stocks Hitting 52-Week Lows Benzinga May 2
- Star Bulk Carriers Corp. Announces Proposed $75.0 Million Backstopped Equity Rig... May 2
- Star Bulk Carriers files 14M share rights offering May 2
- Global Hunter Securities Assumes Star Bulk Carriers (SBLK) at Neutral Street Insider Apr 17
- A Silver Lining For The Shipping Industry Apr 10
- Capital Link's 7th Annual Invest in International Shipping Forum a Resounding Su... Mar 28
- STAR BULK CARRIERS CORP. Financials Mar 23
- Star Bulk Announces Availability of Its 2012 Annual Report on Form 20-F Marketwire Mar 20
SBLK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Star Bulk Carriers is down 43.54% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, Danaos Corporation up 10.64%, and DryShips down 2.80%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for SBLK
Pro Report PDF for SBLK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SBLK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SBLK
Did Star Bulk Carriers make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?