SBLK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-20.29%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-57.08|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-308.10M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||48.41%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.64%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||9.20%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Navios Maritime Partners: Full Speed Ahead Nov 29
- Star Bulk's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 26
- Star Bulk Carriers (SBLK) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 13c Street Insider Nov 26
- Star Bulk Carriers Corp. Reports Financial Results for the Third Quarter and Nine Months Ended September 30, 2013 Marketwired Nov 26
- Maxim Group Starts Star Bulk Carriers (SBLK) at Buy Street Insider Nov 21
- STAR BULK ANNOUNCES THE ACQUISITION OF TWO MODERN ULTRAMAX VESSELS noodls Nov 18
- Stifel Nicolaus Starts Star Bulk Carriers (SBLK) at Hold Street Insider Nov 12
- A Must-Read Filing From a Value Pro Nov 11
- Smart Money Investing in Shipping Nov 5
- Star Bulk Announces Date for the Release of Third Quarter 2013 Results, Conference Call and Webcast Marketwired Oct 25
SBLK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Star Bulk Carriers is up 42.41% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Genco Shipping & Trading down 3.72%, and DryShips up 100.0%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SBLK
Pro Strategies Featuring SBLK
Did Star Bulk Carriers make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Star Bulk Carriers Corp provides worldwide transportation of drybulk commodities through its vessel-owning subsidiaries for a range of customers & minor bulk cargoes including iron ore, coal, grain, cement & fertilizer.