RYN Key Stats
- This Natural Resources Deal Has China Written All Over It Fool Jun 18
- DA Davidson Upgrades Rayonier (RYN) to Buy Street Insider Jun 18
- Improvement in Overall Fundamentals in the Industrial REIT Market Translates to ... Jun 18
- Rayonier: The Best In Breed Timber REIT Jun 18
- The Effects of an Improving Housing Market Fool Jun 17
- IRS Rethinking REIT Conversions Is Good News Fool Jun 14
- RYN Crosses Below Key Moving Average Level Jun 12
- Nassau County Industrial Site with Rare Dual Rail Access Receives Megasite Certi... Jun 11
- JLS, RCI, RYN, NYX, RRC Jun 11
- Rayonier Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (RYN) Jun 11
RYN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Rayonier is up 25.84% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Weyerhaeuser up 33.65%, and American Realty Capital Properties up 57.78%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for RYN
Pro Report PDF for RYN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RYN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RYN
Did Rayonier make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Rayonier is a leading international forest products company structured as a Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT). The company operates through four reportable business segments: Timber, Real Estate, Performance Fibers, and Wood Products. It owns, leases or manages approximately 2.4 million acres of timber and land in the U.S. and New Zealand. Included in this property is approximately 200,000 acres of high value real estate located primarily along the coastal corridor from Savanah, Ga., to Daytona Beach, Fla. It has approximately 1,800 employees, and offices on three continents. Approximately 40 percent of its sales are outside the U.S. to customers in more than 40 countries. The company, formerly known as Rainier Pulp & Paper Company, was founded in 1926. Rayonier is headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida.