RYN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-0.36%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.825|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-29.03%|
|Net Income (TTM)||367.85M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||25.37%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.90%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.45%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 5 Companies: RYN, BWP, GSK, GAS, LEG The Street Dec 6
- Rayonier Inc. (RYN): Today's Featured Materials & Construction Laggard The Street Nov 26
- Rayonier Enters Oversold Territory Nov 25
- Best Of The Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 4 Companies: RYN, PVR, RDS.B, HPT Nov 22
- Rayonier CFO to Present at Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 US Basic Materials Conference noodls Nov 21
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Rayonier (RYN) to Hold, Market Discounting Specialty Cellulose Downside Street Insider Nov 21
- Rayonier upgraded to Hold from Sell at Deutsche Bank Nov 21
- Rayonier upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital Nov 18
- RBC Capital Upgrades Rayonier (RYN) to Outperform Street Insider Nov 18
- RAYONIER INC Files SEC form 8-K, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 8
RYN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Rayonier is down 8.51% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Plum Creek Timber up 9.11%, and Boise Cascade up N/A.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RYN
Pro Report PDF for RYN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RYN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RYN
Did Rayonier make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Rayonier is a leading international forest products company structured as a Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT). The company operates through four reportable business segments: Timber, Real Estate, Performance Fibers, and Wood Products. It owns, leases or manages approximately 2.4 million acres of timber and land in the U.S. and New Zealand. Included in this property is approximately 200,000 acres of high value real estate located primarily along the coastal corridor from Savanah, Ga., to Daytona Beach, Fla. It has approximately 1,800 employees, and offices on three continents. Approximately 40 percent of its sales are outside the U.S. to customers in more than 40 countries. The company, formerly known as Rainier Pulp & Paper Company, was founded in 1926. Rayonier is headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida.