RUSHA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||22.54%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.207|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.63%|
|Net Income (TTM)||48.58M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.46%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.66%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Shelby Howard to Assume Key Leadership Role in Rush Truck Centers' Navistar Division noodls Nov 13
- RUSH ENTERPRISES INC \TX\ Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- RUSH ENTERPRISES INC \TX\ Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 1
- Rush Enterprises' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 23
- Gabelli & Company’s 37th Annual Automotive Aftermarket Symposium Business Wire Oct 23
- Rush Enterprises, Inc. (RUSHA) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c Street Insider Oct 23
- RUSH ENTERPRISES INC \TX\ Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition Oct 23
- Rush Enterprises, Inc. Reports Third Quarter Results GlobeNewswire Oct 22
- Q3 2013 Rush Enterprises, Inc. Earnings Release - After Market Close Oct 22
- Rush Enterprises, Inc. Conference Call Advisory for Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Results GlobeNewswire Oct 8
RUSHA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Rush Enterprises is up 37.41% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Rush Enterprises up 39.15%, and Penske Automotive Group up 55.98%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RUSHA
Pro Report PDF for RUSHA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RUSHA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RUSHA
Did Rush Enterprises make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Rush Enterprises operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America and a construction equipment dealership in Houston, Texas. Its current truck operations include a network located throughout the Southern United States in Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, New Mexico, Oklahoma, North Carolina, Tennessee and Texas. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals. Rush Enterprises' operations also provide vehicle up-fitting, chrome accessories and tires. The company was founded by W. Marvin Rush in 1965 and is headquartered in New Braunfels, Texas.