RUSHA Key Stats
- RUSH ENTERPRISES INC \TX\ Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal O... May 20
- Rush Enterprises, Inc. Founder, W. Marvin Rush, Retires as Chairman of the Board... May 20
- Rush Enterprises, Inc. Acquires Assets of Dealership Group in North Carolina, Ex... May 16
- RUSH ENTERPRISES INC \TX\ Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- Rush Enterprises' CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Apr 24
- RUSH ENTERPRISES INC \TX\ Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financia... Apr 23
- Rush Enterprises Earnings: Here’s Why the Stock is Falling Now Apr 23
- Rush Enterprises, Inc. (RUSHA) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c Street Insider Apr 23
- Rush Enterprises, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2013 Results GlobeNewswire Apr 23
- Q1 2013 Rush Enterprises, Inc. Earnings Release - After Market Close Apr 23
RUSHA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Rush Enterprises is up 57.80% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.45%, Rush Enterprises up 68.73%, and Asbury Automotive Group up 51.82%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for RUSHA
Pro Report PDF for RUSHA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RUSHA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RUSHA
Did Rush Enterprises make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Rush Enterprises operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America and a construction equipment dealership in Houston, Texas. Its current truck operations include a network located throughout the Southern United States in Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, New Mexico, Oklahoma, North Carolina, Tennessee and Texas. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals. Rush Enterprises' operations also provide vehicle up-fitting, chrome accessories and tires. The company was founded by W. Marvin Rush in 1965 and is headquartered in New Braunfels, Texas.