RMBS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||27.40%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.3549|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-40.10M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||87.78%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-7.81%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Rambus, Groupon Surge as Dow Falls Fool 11:32 AM
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/10: (CELG) (GERN) (ARIA) Upgraded; (DGX) (HME) (CHL) Downgraded Street Insider 10:42 AM
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/10: (ARIA) (RMBS) (GERN) Higher; (GNK) (EGLE) (PBY) Lower (more...) Street Insider 9:24 AM
- Electronics Stocks On The Rise With Help From 5 Stocks The Street 7:04 AM
- Rambus (RMBS) Enters Initial $280M License Agreement with Micron (MU) Street Insider 6:59 AM
- Jefferies Starts Rambus Inc. (RMBS) at Buy, $13 PT Street Insider 6:48 AM
- Rambus to Present at NASDAQ OMX 30th Investor Program noodls Nov 26
- Rambus' Management Presents at UBS 2013 Global Technology Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Nov 21
- Rambus Opens Paris Research Center Business Wire Nov 18
- Rambus to Present at the UBS Global Technology Conference noodls Nov 15
RMBS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Rambus is up 111.4% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.86%, Micron Technology up 258.7%, and Diodes up 41.67%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RMBS
Pro Report PDF for RMBS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RMBS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RMBS
Did Rambus make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Rambus, Inc. is a premier intellectual property and technology licensing company. The company focuses on the creation, design, development and licensing of patented innovations, technologies and architectures that are foundational to nearly all digital electronics products and systems. Rambus's patented innovations and technologies aim to improve the performance, power efficiency, time-to-market and cost-effectiveness of its customers' products, components and systems offered and used in semiconductors, computers, mobile applications, gaming and graphics, consumer electronics, lighting displays and general lighting. The company's technology solutions include the XDRTM, XDRTM2, Mobile XDRTM and RDRAMTM memory architectures and the FlexIOTM processor bus. Rambus has two business groups: Semiconductor Business Group and New Business Group. The company was founded in March 1990 by Mark A. Horowitz and P. Michael Farmwald and is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.