RJF Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.41%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.589|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||35.92%|
|Net Income (TTM)||367.15M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.46%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.32%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 5 Financial Services Stocks Driving The Industry Higher The Street Dec 4
- Insider Trading Alert - IMPV, RJF, MNST, AWAY And HSH Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 4
- Insider Trading Alert - APO, RJF, OPK, NDAQ And JACK Traded By Insiders The Street Nov 27
- Raymond James Financial (RJF) Reaches New Lifetime High Today Nov 25
- Raymond James Raises Dividend - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 22
- 5 Stocks Underperforming Today In The Financial Services Industry Nov 22
- Raymond James Financial Incorporated Larger Than S&P 500 Component Hospira Nov 15
- Insider Trading Alert - MAA, RJF, BCEI, DXCM And CLX Traded By Insiders Nov 14
- Raymond James Financial board announces shareholder meeting noodls Oct 28
- Raymond James Financial Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 24
RJF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Raymond James Financial is up 30.25% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Interactive Brokers Group up 80.57%, and Charles Schwab up 91.80%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RJF
Pro Report PDF for RJF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RJF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RJF
Did Raymond James Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Raymond James Financial is a diversified financial services holding company whose subsidiaries engage primarily in investment and financial planning, in addition to investment banking and asset management. Raymond James Financial has three wholly owned broker-dealers, and Raymond James Investment Services Limited, a majority-owned independent contractor subsidiary in the United Kingdom. The company operates through eight segments: Private Client Group (PCG); Capital Markets; Asset Management; Raymond James Bank (RJ Bank); Emerging Markets; Securities Lending; Proprietary Capital; and Other. Raymond James Financial was founded in 1962 and is headquartered in St. Petersburg, Florida.