RJF Key Stats
- Raymond James Financial Inc (RJF): Today's Featured Financial Services Laggard May 24
- Analysts See Netapp Shares Rising in Near Term Fox Business May 22
- Credit Suisse Sells Record Note Tied to Priceline as Stock Gains May 21
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Stifel Financial (SF) to Market Perform Street Insider May 21
- Wells Fargo Downgrades Raymond James (RJF) to Market Perform; Fairly Valued Street Insider May 21
- Judge blocks $13 million arbitration against SunTrust May 17
- U.S. judge blocks $13 million arbitration award against SunTrust May 17
- Florida court rules state time limits apply to securities arbitration Reuters May 16
- Raymond James Financial Rises On Unusually High Volume (RJF) May 16
- UBS Americas hires in-house experts to spur life insurance sales May 15
RJF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Raymond James Financial is up 27.79% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Regions Financial Corporation up 45.04%, and Interactive Brokers Group up 19.88%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for RJF
Pro Report PDF for RJF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RJF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RJF
Did Raymond James Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Raymond James Financial is a diversified financial services holding company whose subsidiaries engage primarily in investment and financial planning, in addition to investment banking and asset management. Raymond James Financial has three wholly owned broker-dealers, and Raymond James Investment Services Limited, a majority-owned independent contractor subsidiary in the United Kingdom. The company operates through eight segments: Private Client Group (PCG); Capital Markets; Asset Management; Raymond James Bank (RJ Bank); Emerging Markets; Securities Lending; Proprietary Capital; and Other. Raymond James Financial was founded in 1962 and is headquartered in St. Petersburg, Florida.