RIGL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.034|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-90.91M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-270.0%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News03/06 17:42
|03/03/2015||Earnings||Rigel Pharmaceuticals Inc Fourth Quarter Earnings Results in 2014|
|11/04/2014||Earnings||Rigel Pharmaceuticals Inc Q3 2014 Earnings Results|
|08/05/2014||Earnings||Rigel Pharmaceuticals Inc Q2 2014 Earnings Results|
|05/20/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Rigel Pharmaceuticals Inc|
|05/07/2014||Earnings||Rigel Pharmaceuticals Inc 1Q2014 Earning Result|
RIGL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Rigel Pharmaceuticals is down 16.08% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.76%, Bristol-Myers Squibb up 28.21%, and Allergan up N/A.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for RIGL
Portfolio Strategies Featuring RIGL
Did Rigel Pharmaceuticals make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Drug Manufacturers - Specialty & Generic
- Company Website: http://www.rigel.com
- IR Website: http://www.rigel.com/redirect/investor
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Rigel Pharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical-stage drug development company. It discovers and develops novel, small-molecule drugs for the treatment of inflammatory/autoimmune diseases, as well as for certain cancers and metabolic diseases.
RIGL Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("RIGL","name")
- Description: =YCI("RIGL","description")
- Sector: =YCI("RIGL","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("RIGL","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("RIGL","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.