RIGL Key Stats
- Rigel (RIGL) Worth Watching: Stock Rises 10.2% Yahoo 03/07 07:37 ET
- Rigel (RIGL) Worth Watching: Stock Rises 10.2% - Tale of the Tape Zacks 03/07 03:46 ET
- Why Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Shares Popped Yahoo 03/06 13:51 ET
- Rigel Rises on Narrower Q4 Loss - Analyst Blog Zacks 03/06 09:40 ET
- Top Stories in Biotech This Morning: Pluristem Therapeutics, Inc, Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Sangamo Biosciences, Inc. Yahoo 03/06 08:49 ET
- Rigel Pharma (RIGL) Reports Publication of Recent R118 Results in AJP Street Insider 03/06 08:43 ET
- Rigel Rises on Narrower Q4 Loss Yahoo 03/06 08:40 ET
- Rigel Announces Publication of R118 AMPK Activator Research noodls 03/06 08:15 ET
- RIGEL PHARMACEUTICALS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Yahoo 03/05 17:31 ET
- RIGEL PHARMACEUTICALS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Yahoo 03/04 16:32 ET
RIGL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Rigel Pharmaceuticals is down 37.31% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, AstraZeneca up 53.03%, and Lannett Company up 366.3%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RIGL
Pro Strategies Featuring RIGL
Did Rigel Pharmaceuticals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Drug Manufacturers - Specialty & Generic
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
Rigel is a clinical-stage drug development company that discovers and develops novel, small-molecule drugs for the treatment of inflammatory and autoimmune diseases, as well as muscle disorders. Rigel's pioneering research focuses on intracellular signaling pathways and related targets that are critical to disease mechanisms. Rigel's productivity has resulted in strategic collaborations with large pharmaceutical partners to develop and market its product candidates. Current product development programs include fostamatinib, an oral SYK inhibitor that is in Phase 3 clinical trials for rheumatoid arthritis, R343, an inhaled SYK inhibitor that has completed Phase 1 clinical trials for asthma, R548, an oral JAK3 inhibitor for the treatment of transplant rejection and other immune disorders, and R333, a topical JAK/SYK inhibitor for the treatment of discoid lupus. Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. has collaboration agreements with AstraZeneca AB; Pfizer, Inc.; and Daiichi Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd. The company was founded by Donald G. Payan, Garry P. Nolan and Ronald B. Garren on June 14,1996 and is based in South San Francisco, California.