RIGL Key Stats
- 3 Winners and 2 Losers From Rigel's Failure Fool Jun 15
- Commit To Purchase Rigel Pharmaceuticals At $2.50, Earn 11.3% Annualized Jun 11
- This Week in Biotech Fool Jun 8
- 3 Horrendous Health-Care Stocks This Week Fool Jun 8
- AstraZeneca to Return Fostamatinib Rights Jun 5
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 06/05: (KNDI) (DANG) (MFRM) High; (VMW... Jun 5
- AstraZeneca to Return Fostamatinib Rights - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 5
- Jefferies Cuts Target on Rigel Pharmaceuticals (RIGL) on Fostamatinib Setback Street Insider Jun 5
- Early Movers: AAPL, UNH, MSFT, TM & More Jun 5
- Stocks Slide on Fed Fears, Dow Ends Super Tuesday Streak Jun 4
RIGL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Rigel Pharmaceuticals is down 55.23% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, AstraZeneca up 29.54%, and Salix Pharmaceuticals up 28.01%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for RIGL
Pro Report PDF for RIGL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RIGL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RIGL
Did Rigel Pharmaceuticals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Rigel is a clinical-stage drug development company that discovers and develops novel, small-molecule drugs for the treatment of inflammatory and autoimmune diseases, as well as muscle disorders. Rigel's pioneering research focuses on intracellular signaling pathways and related targets that are critical to disease mechanisms. Rigel's productivity has resulted in strategic collaborations with large pharmaceutical partners to develop and market its product candidates. Current product development programs include fostamatinib, an oral SYK inhibitor that is in Phase 3 clinical trials for rheumatoid arthritis, R343, an inhaled SYK inhibitor that has completed Phase 1 clinical trials for asthma, R548, an oral JAK3 inhibitor for the treatment of transplant rejection and other immune disorders, and R333, a topical JAK/SYK inhibitor for the treatment of discoid lupus. Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. has collaboration agreements with AstraZeneca AB; Pfizer, Inc.; and Daiichi Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd. The company was founded by Donald G. Payan, Garry P. Nolan and Ronald B. Garren on June 14,1996 and is based in South San Francisco, California.