RIGL Key Stats
SA Breaking News12/15 12:36
|11/04/2014||Earnings||Rigel Pharmaceuticals Inc Q3 2014 Earnings Results|
|08/05/2014||Earnings||Rigel Pharmaceuticals Inc Q2 2014 Earnings Results|
|05/20/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Rigel Pharmaceuticals Inc|
|05/07/2014||Earnings||Rigel Pharmaceuticals Inc 1Q2014 Earning Result|
|03/04/2014||Earnings||Q4 2013 Rigel Earnings Results|
RIGL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Rigel Pharmaceuticals is up 0.83% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.79%, Amphastar Pharmaceutical up N/A, and Radius Health up N/A.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for RIGL
Portfolio Strategies Featuring RIGL
Did Rigel Pharmaceuticals make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Drug Manufacturers - Specialty & Generic
- Company Website: http://www.rigel.com
- IR Website: http://www.rigel.com/redirect/investor
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Rigel Pharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical-stage drug development company that discovers and develops novel, small-molecule drugs for the treatment of inflammatory/autoimmune diseases, as well as for certain cancers and metabolic diseases.
RIGL Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("RIGL","name")
- Description: =YCI("RIGL","description")
- Sector: =YCI("RIGL","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("RIGL","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("RIGL","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.