RIGL Key Stats
- RIGEL PHARMACEUTICALS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Termination of a Material Definitive Agreement Dec 6
- Rigel to Present at Oppenheimer Healthcare Conference PR Newswire Dec 5
- Rigel Narrows Loss, Shares Continue to Fall Nov 12
- Rigel Narrows Loss, Shares Continue to Fall - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 12
- RIGEL PHARMACEUTICALS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Nov 5
- Rigel Announces Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results noodls Nov 5
- RIGEL PHARMACEUTICALS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 5
- Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RIGL) Posts Q3 Loss of 27c/Share Street Insider Nov 5
- Q3 2013 Rigel Pharmaceuticals Inc. Earnings Release - Before Market Open Nov 5
- Rigel Pharmaceuticals says R333 did not meet primary endpoint Oct 24
RIGL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Rigel Pharmaceuticals is down 68.86% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.94%, AstraZeneca up 24.84%, and Akorn up 96.53%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RIGL
Pro Strategies Featuring RIGL
Did Rigel Pharmaceuticals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Rigel is a clinical-stage drug development company that discovers and develops novel, small-molecule drugs for the treatment of inflammatory and autoimmune diseases, as well as muscle disorders. Rigel's pioneering research focuses on intracellular signaling pathways and related targets that are critical to disease mechanisms. Rigel's productivity has resulted in strategic collaborations with large pharmaceutical partners to develop and market its product candidates. Current product development programs include fostamatinib, an oral SYK inhibitor that is in Phase 3 clinical trials for rheumatoid arthritis, R343, an inhaled SYK inhibitor that has completed Phase 1 clinical trials for asthma, R548, an oral JAK3 inhibitor for the treatment of transplant rejection and other immune disorders, and R333, a topical JAK/SYK inhibitor for the treatment of discoid lupus. Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. has collaboration agreements with AstraZeneca AB; Pfizer, Inc.; and Daiichi Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd. The company was founded by Donald G. Payan, Garry P. Nolan and Ronald B. Garren on June 14,1996 and is based in South San Francisco, California.