RHHBY Key Stats
- Keep an Eye on Gilead Sciences, Johnson & Johnson, Pharmacyclics, and AbbVie Today Fool 9:13 AM
- 5 Incredible Health-Care "Firsts" in 2013 Fool Dec 8
- F.D.A. Approves Pill to Treat Hepatitis C New York Times Dec 6
- Is the Celldex Offering a Reason to Be Scared? Fool Dec 6
- PBYI Soars on Positive Neratinib Data - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- PBYI Soars on Positive Neratinib Data Dec 6
- Celldex Uses the Immunotherapy Boom to Build Its War Chest Fool Dec 6
- High-Risk Pipeline Candidates and Limited Options Make Novartis an Iffy Buy Candidate Fool Dec 6
- Roche's (RHHBY) Ventana Medical Receives FDA 510(k) Clearance for Companion Algorithm ER (SP1) Street Insider Dec 6
- 8:02 am Roche Hldg's Ventana receives FDA clearance for Estrogen Receptor (:ER) Image Analysis and Digital Read Application for breast cancer Dec 5
RHHBY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Roche Holding is up 44.60% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Amgen up 30.97%, and Pfizer up 27.39%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RHHBY
Pro Report PDF for RHHBY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RHHBY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RHHBY
Did Roche Holding make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Roche Holding AG manufactures and develops pharmaceutical product. It produces drugs for cardiovascular, infectious, dermatology, autoimmune, and respiratory diseases.