RGLD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-27.45%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.9147|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-43.90%|
|Net Income (TTM)||59.58M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||96.84%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||26.90%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.86%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- When You Buy These Miners, You Get What You Pay For Fool Dec 9
- Precious Metal Streamers Analyst Watch: December Edition Dec 6
- Options Action: Golden opportunity for miners? CNBC Dec 3
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with Kevin Bullock, President, CEO and Director of Volta Resources Inc. (VTR.TO) Dec 3
- ROYAL GOLD INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders, Other Events Nov 25
- Gold Holds Steady After Two-Day Tumble Nov 22
- Royal Gold's CEO Presents at Goldman Sachs Global Metal & Mining/Steel Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Nov 21
- Royal Gold Raises Annual Dividend by 5% Nov 21
- Royal Gold Raises Annual Dividend by 5% - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 21
- Daily Dividend Report: BBY, CLX, EPR, VNR, RGLD Nov 20
RGLD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Royal Gold is down 43.48% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Randgold Resources down 35.38%, and Barrick Gold down 51.05%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RGLD
Pro Report PDF for RGLD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RGLD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RGLD
Did Royal Gold make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Royal Gold TSX: RGL is a precious metals company with royalty claims on gold, silver, copper, lead and zinc at mines in over 20 countries. Over half of the developmental properties it has interests in are producing however most have not passed the exploration stage. Not all contracts are the same, some like the one it has with Thompson Creek Metals regarding a quarter of the gold produced at Mount Milligan lasts the length of the mine's life while others like Taparko in West Africa which ranges depending on the price of gold and the one in Pascua Lama where the 5.23% royalty is contingent on gold prices are structured differently; Most claims are between 1% and 5% but a few like Andacolo and Taparko are over 10%. It also has an interest in Osisko Mining's Malartic gold project within the abitibi gold belt. Royal Gold was founded on January 5, 1981 and is headquartered in Denver, Colorado.