RGC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||17.35%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.7997|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||220.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||127.20M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||61.00%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.24%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.35%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- HomeAway Acquires Stayz Group - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 11
- Regal Entertainment Group Larger Than S&P 500 Component Abercrombie & Fitch The Street Dec 10
- 3 Catalysts That Could Halt U.S. Growth in Its Tracks in 2014 Fool Dec 8
- Will This IPO Get Poor Reviews? Fool Dec 5
- Top 5 Yielding Buy-Rated Stocks: RGC, GOV, ARCC, NGLS, KMP The Street Dec 3
- Wang Jianlin’s AMC Entertainment Seeks $368 Million IPO Dec 2
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Cedar Fair, Regal Entertainment Group and Interval Leisure Group Nov 29
- Dividend Watch: 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: FCT, RGC, AJG, JOY The Street Nov 29
- Regal Entertainment Group Announces Cyber Monday Gift Card Offer Business Wire Nov 26
- The top films at the North American box office Reuters Nov 24
RGC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Regal Entertainment is up 42.79% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Carmike Cinemas up 70.53%, and Cinemark Holdings up 27.16%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RGC
Pro Report PDF for RGC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RGC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RGC
Did Regal Entertainment make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Regal Entertainment Group, abbreviated REG, is a movie theater chain headquartered in Knoxville, Tennessee. Regal operates the largest and most geographically diverse theater circuit in the United States. The three main theatre brands operated by Regal Entertainment Group are Regal Cinemas, Edwards Theatres, and United Artists Theatres. Regal also develops, acquires and operates multi-screen theatres primarily in mid-sized metropolitan markets and suburban growth areas of larger metropolitan markets throughout the United States. The company operates its business through one segment: Theatre exhibition operations. It was founded on March 6, 2002.