RES Key Stats
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 16
- RPC Moves Up In Market Cap Rank, Passing Molex May 10
- Reminder - RES Goes Ex-Dividend Soon May 6
- RPC INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 1
- Investors Ride 5 Energy Stock Earnings Rollercoaster Rides Apr 28
- 5 Undervalued Dividend Stocks With Strong Profitability Apr 28
- How You Can Find the Perfect Stock Fool Apr 27
- RPC INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Apr 26
- RPC, Inc. to Present at Burkenroad Reports 17th Annual Investment Conference noodls Apr 25
- RPC, Inc. upgraded to Buy from Hold at Gabelli Apr 25
RES Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). RPC is up 31.12% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Compressco Partners up 64.60%, and Hornbeck Offshore Services up 46.59%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for RES
Pro Report PDF for RES
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RES Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RES
Did RPC make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
RPC, Inc. is a holding company traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol RES. The Company provides oilfield services and equipment to independent and major oilfield companies in exploration, production and development of oil and gas properties, domestically and in selected international markets. RPC offers a wide range of oil and gas services required throughout the life cycle of a well. The Company has a history of acquisitions and transactions to increase shareholder value, while maintaining a conservative balance sheet. RPC plans to continue its growth through increasing market share, completing acquisitions, and expanding geographically. The Company’s operating business units include Cudd Energy Services, Patterson Services, and ThruTubing Solutions. The company was founded in 1984 and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.