RES Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.96%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8555|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-16.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||184.63M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||38.16%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.95%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.25%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- TGC Industries (TGE) Jumps: Stock Rises 6.6% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 27
- Why RPC, Inc. Might Keep Rallying Fool Nov 18
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades RPC Inc. (RES) to Buy Street Insider Nov 18
- RPC Larger Than S&P 500 Component United States Steel Nov 11
- 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: IQI, RES, RGA, UN, IBM Nov 5
- RPC INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 1
- Quest : L'étude de préfaisabilité révèle des résultats positifs pour son projet de mine de terres rares Lac Strange et son usine de transformation au Québec Marketwired Oct 23
- RPC INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 23
- RPC, Inc. (RES) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield Street Insider Oct 23
- RPC, Inc. (RES) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c Street Insider Oct 23
RES Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). RPC is up 55.22% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Compressco Partners up 30.88%, and Hornbeck Offshore Service up 39.96%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RES
Pro Report PDF for RES
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RES Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RES
Did RPC make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
RPC, Inc. is a holding company traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol RES. The Company provides oilfield services and equipment to independent and major oilfield companies in exploration, production and development of oil and gas properties, domestically and in selected international markets. RPC offers a wide range of oil and gas services required throughout the life cycle of a well. The Company has a history of acquisitions and transactions to increase shareholder value, while maintaining a conservative balance sheet. RPC plans to continue its growth through increasing market share, completing acquisitions, and expanding geographically. The Company’s operating business units include Cudd Energy Services, Patterson Services, and ThruTubing Solutions. The company was founded in 1984 and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.