REGN Key Stats
- Meet the 4 Newest Members of the S&P 500 Fool May 25
- Today’s 3 Worst Stocks Fool May 23
- Agree To Buy Regeneron Pharmaceuticals At $165, Earn 9.8% May 23
- Amgen Stock Checkup for May Fool May 23
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc. (REGN): Today's Featured Drugs Laggard May 23
- Applied Materials CEO Sells 300K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note May 23
- Is This Momentum Stock’s Rally Over? Fool May 22
- Sanofi/REGN's Dupilumab Data Published - Analyst Blog Zacks May 22
- Sanofi/REGN's Dupilumab Data Published May 22
- Regeneron Shareholders Watching Optina Trial Closely May 22
REGN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Regeneron Pharmaceuticals is up 92.98% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Sanofi up 64.11%, and Celgene Corporation up 75.34%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for REGN
Pro Report PDF for REGN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download REGN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring REGN
Did Regeneron Pharmaceuticals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biotechnology company headquartered in Tarrytown, in New York, US The company was founded in 1988. Originally focused on neurotrophic factors and their regenerative capabilities, it branched out into the study of both cytokine and tyrosine kinase receptors.