RCI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-3.45%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.455|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.89%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.837B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||41.38%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.39%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.70%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Jim Cramer's Top Stock Picks: EXPR SJR RCI BNS BMO The Street 1:00 AM
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Stocks vs. Bonds The Street Dec 4
- NHL Trades Ready to Heat Up the Ice Fool Dec 4
- Orange Westbound for Wireless Scope - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- Rogers Wins Major NHL Deal - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
- Rogers Communications Signs Record 12-Year Deal With NHL Fool Nov 26
- Rogers Communications (RCI) Announces 12-Year Deal with the NHL Street Insider Nov 26
- Rogers Unveils Kids Zone - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 15
- Barclays Starts Rogers Communications (RCI) at Equalweight Street Insider Nov 6
- Rogers Misses on Earnings and Rev Oct 25
RCI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Rogers Communications is up 3.44% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.92%, BCE up 8.09%, and TELUS up 11.69%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RCI
Pro Report PDF for RCI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RCI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RCI
Did Rogers Communications make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Rogers Communications Inc. is one of Canada's largest communications companies, particularly in the field of wireless communications, cable television, home phone and internet with additional telecommunications and mass media assets. The company operates in three segments; Wireless, Cable, and Media. Its wireless communications operations, carried on by Rogers Communications Partnership (RCP) and Fido Solutions Inc. (Fido). Its cable communications operations, carried on by RCP and its subsidiary, Rogers Cable Partnership. Media, which refers to its wholly owned subsidiary Rogers Media Inc. and its subsidiaries, including Rogers Broadcasting, Rogers Publishing and Rogers Sports Entertainment. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in Toronto, Canada.