RBC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.45%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.085|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-10.08%|
|Net Income (TTM)||183.10M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||25.58%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.85%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.11%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- ModernGraham Valuation Of Regal-Beloit Corporation Dec 6
- Gerard D'Couto, CEO of Neah Power Systems, Inc. (NPWZ), Interviews with The Wall Street Transcript Dec 5
- Analyst: Apple Deal With China Mobile Will Soon Materialize Wall St. Cheat Sheet Dec 4
- John Craig, Chairman, President, CEO and Director at EnerSys (ENS), Interviews with The Wall Street Transcript Nov 27
- Regal Beloit Closes Cemp Acquisition Nov 20
- Regal Beloit Corporation Announces Closing of Cemp Acquisition noodls Nov 20
- Regal Beloit Closes Cemp Acquisition - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 20
- Regal Beloit Corporation Announces Closing of Cemp Acquisition PR Newswire Nov 19
- REGAL BELOIT CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 5
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Baird's 2013 Industrials Conference noodls Nov 4
RBC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Regal-Beloit is up 7.65% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Plug Power up 168.8%, and Acuity Brands up 58.64%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RBC
Pro Report PDF for RBC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RBC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RBC
Did Regal-Beloit make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Regal Beloit Corporation, headquartered in Beloit, Wisconsin, is one of the largest manufacturers of electric motors in the world. Its Genteq brand brushless DC electric motors are found in almost all variable-speed residential HVAC equipment in the United States today, and its GE Commercial Motors, Leeson, and Marathon motor brands are used throughout the industrial sector. It operates through two segments: Electrical and Mechanical. The company sells its products to original equipment manufacturers, distributors, and end users through its direct sales people and manufacturer's representative organizations. Regal Beloit Corporation was founded in 1955 and is based in Beloit, Wisconsin.