RBC Key Stats
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The KeyBanc Capital Markets' Industrial, ... May 20
- Is a Revenue Miss Coming for Regal Beloit? Fool May 20
- Morning Call: Some Millionaires Are Ignorant of Local Estate Tax Hit May 17
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 16
- On The Fly: Analyst Upgrade Summary May 15
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Upgrades Regal-Beloit Corporation to Outperformon Raised E... May 15
- Benzinga's Top Upgrades Benzinga May 15
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Regal Beloit (RBC) to Outperform Street Insider May 15
- REGAL BELOIT CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 9
- Consumers, Companies in a Mad Dash to Cut Costs May 6
RBC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Regal-Beloit Corporation is up 16.66% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, ABB up 45.75%, and Emerson Electric up 31.90%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for RBC
Pro Report PDF for RBC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RBC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RBC
Did Regal-Beloit Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Regal Beloit Corporation, headquartered in Beloit, Wisconsin, is one of the largest manufacturers of electric motors in the world. Its Genteq brand brushless DC electric motors are found in almost all variable-speed residential HVAC equipment in the United States today, and its GE Commercial Motors, Leeson, and Marathon motor brands are used throughout the industrial sector. It operates through two segments: Electrical and Mechanical. The company sells its products to original equipment manufacturers, distributors, and end users through its direct sales people and manufacturer's representative organizations. Regal Beloit Corporation was founded in 1955 and is based in Beloit, Wisconsin.