RBA Key Stats
- Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Breaks Below 200-Day Moving Average - Notable for RBA Jun 10
- Baird Downgrades Ritchie Bros (RBA) to Neutral Street Insider Jun 10
- Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers to conduct complete dispersal of Niagara Tunnel Projec... Jun 10
- Ritchie Bros. downgraded by Robert W. Baird Jun 10
- Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Inc. Stock Upgraded (RBA) Jun 5
- Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers appoints new director CNW Group Jun 3
- Luxury condo in the heart of Edmonton among 3,450+ items selling at the June Rit... May 31
- Copart Earnings Miss Estimates May 31
- Copart Earnings Miss Estimates - Analyst Blog Zacks May 31
- Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers breaks ground on regional auction unit in Manchester (... May 29
RBA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers is up 7.06% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Advisory Board Company up 13.61%, and Enable down 30.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for RBA
Pro Report PDF for RBA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RBA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RBA
Did Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers is an industrial auctioneer. The company has 110 locations in 25 countries and 43 auction sites worldwide. The company sells through unreserved public auctions a broad range of used and unused industrial assets, including equipment, trucks and other assets utilized in the construction, transportation, agricultural, material handling, mining, forestry, petroleum, and marine industries. The company was founded in 1958 and is headquartered in Burnaby, Canada.