PSO Key Stats
- Market overview: Pearson continues to bounce back Yahoo 03/07 09:50 ET
- Pearson (PSO): Moving Average Crossover Spotted - Tale of the Tape Zacks 03/05 10:30 ET
- Pearson (PSO): Moving Average Crossover Spotted Yahoo 03/05 09:30 ET
- UBS slashes Pearson forecasts, removes from 'Key Calls' list Yahoo 03/04 10:42 ET
- The Rolling Robot Will Connect You Now New York Times 03/01 11:07 ET
- ADR Shares End Mixed; Pearson Shares Active Dow Jones 02/28 16:48 ET
- LONDON MARKETS: FTSE Rises 4.6% On The Month; Pearson Slides Dow Jones 02/28 12:25 ET
- Britain's FTSE flat but manages best month in seven Yahoo 02/28 12:18 ET
- Market overview: Footsie ends the day slightly in the red Sharecast 02/28 12:18 ET
- Pearson Management Discusses 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha 02/28 12:01 ET
PSO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Pearson is up 4.25% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Barnes & Noble up 28.02%, and Reed Elsevier up 44.75%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PSO
Pro Report PDF for PSO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PSO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PSO
Did Pearson make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Publishing
- Headquarters Country: United Kingdom
- Headquarters State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: United Kingdom
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
Pearson plc is a global publisher and the world's leading learning company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It has market-leading businesses across education, consumer and business information . It is both the largest education company and the largest book publisher in the world. The Company delivers the content in a range of forms and through a variety of channels, including books, newspapers and online services. It offers services, as well as content, from test creation, administration and processing to teacher development and school software. It operates in more than 70 countries worldwide, its major markets are the United States (59% of sales) and Europe (21% of sales). Pearson consists of three worldwide businesses: Pearson Education, The FT Group and The Penguin Group. The company was founded in 1844.