PSO Key Stats
|Revenue (Annual YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.096|
|EPS Diluted (Annual YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||887.73M|
|Gross Profit Margin (TTM)||Upgrade|
|Profit Margin (TTM)||Upgrade|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.96%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Dow Jones07/25 10:00
Dow Jones07/25 05:35
Dow Jones07/25 02:50
|07/25/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 Results for Pearson PLC.|
|04/25/2014||Misc||AGM Event for Pearson PLC|
|04/02/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.5334, Declared Date: Mar 05 2014, Pay Date: May 07 2014|
|03/31/2014||Misc||Pearson PLC 2013 Annual Report|
|02/28/2014||Earnings||Q4 Results for Pearson PLC.|
|08/14/2013||Dividends||Amount: 0.2461, Declared Date: Jul 26 2013, Pay Date: Sep 18 2013|
PSO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Pearson is up 5.67% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.53%, John Wiley & Sons up 37.82%, and A H Belo up 73.78%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for PSO
PDF Report for PSO
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PSO Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring PSO
Did Pearson make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Publishing
- Company Website: http://www.pearson.com
- IR Website: http://www.pearson.com/investors.html
- HQ Country: United Kingdom
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: United Kingdom
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
Pearson PLC is engaged in the international media businesses covering education, business information and consumer publishing. Its business segments are North American Education, International Education, Professional, and FT Group.
PSO Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("PSO","name")
- Description: =YCI("PSO","description")
- Sector: =YCI("PSO","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("PSO","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("PSO","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.