PSO Key Stats
- Apple’s E-Book Fight Is Officially Solitary 2:04 PM
- Cyber Heists Expose Flawed Password System Fox Business 1:00 PM
- Pearson agrees $75 mln settlement in U.S. e-books case Reuters - UK Focus 12:39 PM
- Hagens Berman: Penguin Agrees to $75 million E-book Settlement with States, Cons... 9:52 AM
- Pearson agrees $75 mln settlement in U.S. eBook pricing case Reuters - UK Focus 9:09 AM
- Knewton teams up with Macmillan to bring adaptive learning beyond K-12 and highe... May 21
- Apple Fighting These DoJ Charges Over Steve Jobs’ Legacy May 19
- FT is latest victim of Syrian Electronic Army CNNMoney.com May 17
- Financial Times Suffers Cyber Attack May 17
- Pro-Assad hackers attack UK newspaper FT's website, Twitter feed May 17
PSO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Pearson is up 7.37% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.41%, Thomson Reuters Corporation up 29.75%, and Barnes & Noble up 26.40%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for PSO
Pro Report PDF for PSO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PSO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PSO
Did Pearson make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Pearson plc is a global publisher and the world's leading learning company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It has market-leading businesses across education, consumer and business information . It is both the largest education company and the largest book publisher in the world. The Company delivers the content in a range of forms and through a variety of channels, including books, newspapers and online services. It offers services, as well as content, from test creation, administration and processing to teacher development and school software. It operates in more than 70 countries worldwide, its major markets are the United States (59% of sales) and Europe (21% of sales). Pearson consists of three worldwide businesses: Pearson Education, The FT Group and The Penguin Group. The company was founded in 1844.