PSO Key Stats
- Twitter Strengthens Its Board With This Move Fool Dec 6
- It's a Textbook Case for These Companies Fool Dec 6
- Marjorie Scardino Joins Twitter's (TWTR) Board and the Conversation Street Insider Dec 5
- Twitter (TWTR) Elects Former Pearson (PSO) CEO Scardino to Board Street Insider Dec 5
- Could Pearson Sell the Financial Times? Fool Dec 4
- Do Barnes & Noble Sales Signal Problems For The Book Industry? The Street Dec 2
- Zacks #1 Rank Additions for Monday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 2
- Pearson Sells Media Division for $624 Million to Private Equity Group Fool Nov 29
- CBS Corp. Maintained at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- Pearson's (PSO) Sells Mergermarket for £382 Million Street Insider Nov 29
PSO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Pearson is up 13.17% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, John Wiley & Sons up 22.66%, and Scholastic Corp up 1.81%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PSO
Pro Report PDF for PSO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PSO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PSO
Did Pearson make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Pearson plc is a global publisher and the world's leading learning company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It has market-leading businesses across education, consumer and business information . It is both the largest education company and the largest book publisher in the world. The Company delivers the content in a range of forms and through a variety of channels, including books, newspapers and online services. It offers services, as well as content, from test creation, administration and processing to teacher development and school software. It operates in more than 70 countries worldwide, its major markets are the United States (59% of sales) and Europe (21% of sales). Pearson consists of three worldwide businesses: Pearson Education, The FT Group and The Penguin Group. The company was founded in 1844.