POM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-3.24%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.9855|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.04%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-227.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||51.04%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.78%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||5.68%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Pepco Energy Services Awarded ESPC Task Order at the Natick Soldier Systems Center Business Wire Dec 6
- PEPCO HOLDINGS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 5
- Dividend Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: EVN, MENT, POM, VFC, OXY The Street Dec 5
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: DineEquity, SCANA and Pepco Holdings Dec 4
- Best 5 Yielding Hold-Rated Stocks: BMR, VIP, POM, TWO, KMI The Street Dec 3
- Not All Utilities Are Alike The Street Nov 29
- PEPCO HOLDINGS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Nov 26
- Don't Miss Out: Top 4 Yielding Hold-Rated Stocks: DRE, POM, HCN, MEMP Nov 22
- Pepco Holdings, Inc. Donates $50,000 to Typhoon Haiyan Relief Fund noodls Nov 18
- Pepco Holdings Becomes #64 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component, Replacing Cliffs Natural Resources Nov 12
POM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Pepco Holdings is up 3.14% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Northeast Utilities up 8.20%, and Idacorp up 23.64%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for POM
Pro Report PDF for POM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download POM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring POM
Did Pepco Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Pepco Holdings, Inc. is a holding company incorporated in February 2001 for the purpose of effecting the acquisition of Conectiv Power Delivery by Potomac Electric Power Company . The acquisition was completed on August 1, 2002 at which time Pepco and Conectiv became wholly owned subsidiaries of PHI. Conectiv itself had been formed in 1998 to be the holding company of Delmarva Power & Light Company and Atlantic City Electric Company in connection with the combination of DPL and ACE. In 2005, PHI resumed the use of the Delmarva Power and ACE brands for purposes of operations, with the result that Conectiv Energy was the only remaining Conectiv brand and was restricted for PHI's energy production facilities. The company is headquartered in Washington, DC.