PNW Key Stats
- 6 Mid-Cap Electric Utilities For An Income Portfolio May 22
- PINNACLE WEST CAPITAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal ... May 21
- Fitch upgrades Pinnacle West & Subsidiary Arizona Public Service to 'BBB+' May 17
- PINNACLE WEST CAPITAL CORP Financials May 10
- Citi Downgrades Pinnacle West Capital (PNW) to Sell Street Insider May 10
- Pinnacle West downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Citigroup May 10
- Pinnacle West Recognized Twice as Sustainable Leader Business Wire May 8
- 4 Utility Stocks More Profitable Than Industry Average May 8
- PINNACLE WEST CAPITAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financi... May 8
- Pinnacle West Capital (PNW) Premium Unwarranted; Goldman Reiterates Sell Street Insider May 6
PNW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Pinnacle West Capital is up 22.72% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Xcel Energy up 10.62%, and Brookfield Infrastructure Partners up 27.50%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for PNW
Pro Report PDF for PNW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PNW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PNW
Did Pinnacle West Capital make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Pinnacle West Capital Corp. operates as a holding company with interest in providing retail and wholesale electrical services. The company through its subsidiaries, provides electricity and energy-related products and services, develops residential, commercial and industrial real estate and investment services. It operates under one segment: Electricity. The Electricity segment consists of traditional regulated retail and wholesale electricity businesses and related activities and includes electricity generation, transmission and distribution. The company was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona.