PLUG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-3.12%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.7319|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-42.27M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-84.63%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-343.5%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- A Fool Looks Back Fool 7:15 AM
- This Week's 5 Smartest Stock Moves Fool Dec 6
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 12/06: (PLUG) (AUXL) (CONN) High; (RAX) (AGNC) Low Street Insider Dec 6
- Should You Unplug From Plug Power? Fool Dec 6
- Is Plug Power Set to Surge? Fool Dec 6
- PLUG POWER PASSED ITS INFLECTION POINT AND IS ON THE VERGE OF EXPLODING noodls Dec 6
- 'BLOWOUT' QUARTER JOLTS PLUG POWER STOCK noodls Dec 6
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/6: (ENZN) (GERN) (PSUN) Higher; (IOC) (ULTA) (PWRD) Lower (more...) Street Insider Dec 6
- Can Plug Power (PLUG) Sustain its Gains Through Friday? The Street Dec 6
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 12/05: (PLUG) (CONN) (DG) High; (BBRY) (WTSL) (NEM) Low Street Insider Dec 5
PLUG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Plug Power is up 229.4% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Regal-Beloit up 6.66%, and EnerSys up 106.2%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PLUG
Pro Strategies Featuring PLUG
Did Plug Power make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Plug Power Inc., is a provider of alternative energy technology focused on the design, development, commercialization and manufacture of fuel cell systems for the industrial off-road market.