PCL Key Stats
- Plum Creek Timber Co Inc (PCL): Today's Featured Materials & Construction Laggar... May 23
- Play It Safe With This Timber REIT Fool May 23
- Western Refining Chairman Sells 250K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note May 23
- Plum Creek Hits New 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks May 22
- Plum Creek Hits New 52-Week High May 22
- Bison-Loving Billionaires Rile Ranchers With Land Grab May 22
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Director Sells More Than 215K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to... May 21
- Shiver Me Timbers: Investing In Timber For Dividends May 20
- Plum Creek Timber Stock Hits New 52-Week High (PCL) May 17
- 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: CLCT, JKHY, PCL, EQT, SPG May 14
PCL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Plum Creek Timber is up 45.33% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Simon Property Group up 20.33%, and AvalonBay Communities up 1.17%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for PCL
Pro Report PDF for PCL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PCL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PCL
Did Plum Creek Timber make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?