PCL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.39%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.557|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||22.22%|
|Net Income (TTM)||253.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||33.33%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.67%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.97%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- [video] Two Real Estate Value Finds The Street Dec 9
- Plum Creek Completes Purchase of Southern Timberlands and Interest in South Carolina Development Lands noodls Dec 6
- Quick Take: Two Value Finds in Real Estate-Related Stocks Dec 3
- Plum Creek CEO to Speak at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 US Basic Materials Conference Business Wire Dec 3
- [video] Quick Take: Two Value Finds in Real Estate-Related Stocks The Street Dec 3
- Two Value Finds in Real Estate-Related Stocks Dec 3
- SI, PCL, WY, NOC And LMT, 5 Industrial Goods Stocks Pushing The Sector Lower The Street Nov 29
- Neutral on Plum Creek Timber Nov 21
- Neutral on Plum Creek Timber - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 21
- This Deal Will Pay Big Dividends Down the Road Fool Nov 19
PCL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Plum Creek Timber is up 7.72% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Weyerhaeuser up 9.71%, and Rayonier down 10.70%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PCL
Pro Report PDF for PCL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PCL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PCL
Did Plum Creek Timber make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Plum Creek Timber Co Inc, is a real estate investment trust, which owns and manages timberlands in the United States. Its products include lumber products, plywood, medium density fiberboard, and related by-products, such as wood chips.