PBYI Key Stats
Street Insider07/25 15:52
|06/10/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Puma Biotechnology Inc|
PBYI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Puma Biotechnology is up 312.5% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 18.90%, DARA Biosciences down 59.23%, and Array BioPharma down 35.30%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for PBYI
PDF Report for PBYI
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PBYI Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring PBYI
Did Puma Biotechnology make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.pumabiotechnology.com
- IR Website: http://investor.pumabiotechnology.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2012
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Puma Biotechnology Inc is a development-stage biopharmaceutical company that acquires and develops innovative products for the treatment of various forms of cancer.
PBYI Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("PBYI","name")
- Description: =YCI("PBYI","description")
- Sector: =YCI("PBYI","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("PBYI","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("PBYI","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.