PBF Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-9.94%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||272.65M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.02%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-0.41%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.25%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Seth Klarman Buys Refiner With Temporary Setbacks Forbes Nov 27
- Use Options For A Chance To Buy PBF At A 37% Discount Nov 15
- PBF Energy Breaks Above 200-Day Moving Average - Bullish For PBF Nov 14
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: DuPont, Cimarex Energy and PBF Energy Nov 11
- PBF Energy Misses Badly On Q3 EPS Nov 11
- PBF ENERGY INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- REPEAT-Surging ethanol credits bring little joy to Wall Street Reuters Nov 7
- Surging ethanol credits bring little joy to Wall Street Reuters - UK Focus Nov 7
- Is This the Top for PBF Energy Inc. (PBF)? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 6
- PBF Energy's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 31
PBF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). PBF Energy is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Buckeye Partners up 47.84%, and Kinder Morgan up 3.84%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PBF
Pro Report PDF for PBF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PBF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PBF
Did PBF Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
PBF Energy Inc., is an independent petroleum refiner and supplier of unbranded transportation fuels, heating oil, petrochemical feedstocks, lubricants and other petroleum products in the United States.