Pacific Biosciences of California Payout Ratio TTM
Pacific Biosciences of California Payout Ratio TTM Chart
Pacific Biosciences of California Historical Payout Ratio TTM DataPro Data Export
There is no data for the selected date range.
About Payout Ratio
The payout ratio is the percentage of net income that a company pays out as dividends to common shareholders.
A payout ratio of 10% means for every dollar in Net Income, 10% is being paid out as a dividend. For instance, if Microsoft earns $50 million in net income and the payout ratio is 25%, Microsoft will offer $12.5 million to all its common shareholders.
Companies with low payout ratios:
- High growth companies often have low payout ratios; they use the money to invest in other projects.
- Companies that do not have positive cash flow or positive earnings.
Companies with high payout ratios:
- Value-orientated companies
- Where the board and management may own stock and pay dividends to themselves (cynical view)
- Where management is favorable to shareholders
- Companies that have a consistent dividend stock policy
- Companies that do not have any investment projects that are worth pursuing.
View Payout Ratio TTM for PACB.
Start Your YCharts Pro Gold Membership.
Access over 100 stock metrics like Beta, EV/EBITDA, PE10, Free Cash Flow Yield, KZ Index and Cash Conversion Cycle.
YCharts Pro is only $49/month, and comes with a 14-day free trial.Get Started Now
Already a YCharts Pro Gold Member? Sign in here.
PACB Payout Ratio TTM Benchmarks
|NPS Pharmaceuticals||Go Pro|
|Lexicon Pharmaceuticals||Go Pro|
|MannKind Corporation||Go Pro|
PACB Payout Ratio TTM Rankings
2075 of 8009
105 of 687 in Healthcare
9 of 248 in Biotechnology
PACB Payout Ratio TTM Range, Past 5 Years
|Minimum||Go Pro||Dec 2010|
|Maximum||Go Pro||Dec 2010|
Fool Apr 30